Following registers need to be maintain in your factory which situated at Maharashtra,
1. Record the date of white-washing in the register maintained in Form 8.
2. Enter temperature in humidity register in form 9 maintained in the factory.
3. Maintain a Register in Form 10 to record the names of specially trained adult workers handling moving machinery and provide tight fitting clothing.
4. Maintain register in Form 12 containing the particulars of examination which shall be always be readily available for inspection.
5. Maintain register of pressure vessel or pressure plant showing
1. Name and make of pressure plant/vessel
2. Identification mark
3. Date of taking into use for the first time
4. Reference number and date of the report of examination by competent person.
6. Maintenance of separate register containing the following details:
1. Weekly checks carried out confirming the effectiveness of the interlock
2. Weekly checks confirming that all accessories are in goof state of repairs and
3. Information regarding fuel oil temperature, pressure thermic fluid inlet/outlet pressure and temperature fuel gas temperature recorded at hourly interval.
7. Maintenance of Permanent Register in form 13A signed by the Manager or occupier containing the following particulars:
1. (a) Serial no. of the gasholder and the particulars of manufacture i.e., maker's name, date of manufacture, capacity, no. of lifts, pressure, thrown by holder when full of gas
(b) the dates of inspection carried out and by whom carried out
(c) method of inspection used
(d) date of painting
(e) nature of repairs and the name of the person doing the repairs and
(f) remark column .
8. Test and examine the safety belts so provided by a competent person atleast once in six months and obtain a certificate with regard to its suitability from him and enter the details in a register maintained for this purpose
9. Entry of details of pre-employment and periodical medical examinations in the Health Register in Form 7.
10. overtime register
11. Leave register.
12. Register of workers.
13. Maintain a Register of adult worker in Form
14. Maintain Register of Child workers in Form 19 supported by birth certificate
15. Maintain Register of Leave with Wages in Form and preserve Form for 3 years after the date of last entry.
16. Maintain register of all accidents and dangerous occurrences in Form 30.
17. Maintain an Inspection Book in form 31,