Process Industry Consultant / Soft Skill
Strategic Business Management Includes Revenue
Hrd And Training
Business Development Executive
We are a L&D Consulting firm and can help you with your requirements so that they understand the importance of communicating effectively.
We can develop a module specific to meet your requirements.
Please write to us at hr (at the rate) bladebrains (dot) com and we will assist you or alternatively please provide us your contact details.
HR Team @ Blade-BRAINS(tm)
16th June 2011 From India, New Delhi
16th June 2011 From India, Madras
Instead of seeking material OFF THE SHELF, why don't you come up with your own solution followed by seeking comments from senior members of this community. Try to think more creatively and i am sure you will come across with a better solution. You can do it by searching on GOOGLE.
You can outsource the solution by spending money from your pocket and i am sure, it will become your ASSET. You can perform well and may receive good hike, probably after couple of months....
The choice is all yours.........Don't practice SPOON FEEDING METHODOLOGY as it will never help you to unleash your hidden talent/skills.
With profound regards
16th June 2011 From India, Chennai
Conceptualized in 1996, operating in Bahrain, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Dubai, Hyderabad, Jakarta, Karachi, Kolkata, Lagos, Lahore, Manila, Mumbai, Pune, Qatar & Singapore, MEHR is having unprecedented Client base of over 5000 corporate in various sectors. We are proud of being associated with over 300 companies from the Fortune 500 List with a strong loyalty percentage of over 95%. Middle Earth today, prides itself in being Asia's Leading Professional HR & Corporate Solutions provider.
Our Benefits -
Exceptional Quality Training supported by an International Advisory Panel.
Highly competent practitioners as faculty.
Strong research team.
Experience of mentoring over 3000 projects in HR and People Management in the top companies throughout Asia
Building Practicality through our "Glocal" approach- Global Concepts and Local Best Practices.
End-to-end support from the design through delivery, to evaluation and review of the learning intervention.
We offer a broad portfolio of learning interventions in the form of training solutions and services that range from a catalogue of comprehensive public workshops and extensive train-the trainer programs to bespoke learning events. With highly trained and competent consultants, our consulting services range across all the functional verticals of HR like Talent Acquisition, Performance & Compensation, Learning & Development and OD & culture development.
For further details, please contact us at
or call us on 09949450749
3rd December 2012 From India, Hyderabad
The best way for you could be to prepare your own material.
First search in Cite HR.
Make the translation from English to Hindi.
You may also get material in Hindi from Cite HR as well as Google Search.
V.Raghunathan..................................... ......................... Navi Mumbai
4th December 2012 From India
With some amount of training, practice, time and energy invested in reading books, or articles online and practicing them, you will certainly be able to train your own teams. However, training from a non-member of your team who is on a contract from another organization is sometimes considered more beneficial because of these reasons:
1. Trainer is themselves trained in highly effective learning and development skills, and has extensive industry exposure
2. Time and energy of core HR team is saved and focused on other goals, like facilitation, acquisition and day-to-day department operations.
3. Training may not be as effective due to the familiarity effect (the teams knows their HR members well, and therefore may not take them seriously).
4. For high-intensity training needs (like top executive needing behavioral coaching) or urgent demands (like Organization Development for a company going through a merger or acquisition), having a contractual agreement with an outside firm is more beneficial to track change, progress and training transference.
5. Trainers like the ones we have can also train HR departments in these skills, thereby ensuring a sound foundation in training methods for the HR in-house team.
6. Training organizations like ours also bring in other tools that help in organization development that complement training objectives, like assessments, surveys and change models. There is more value for the service if you can directly translate it into tangible solutions for the entire team/department/company.
Hope this helps you! Wish you good luck in your endeavors to become a trainer. Call us if you would like help from our organization: 022-40212760/ 9769524269
18th December 2012 From India, Mumbai