I am a management trainee........ i have to prepare annual training calendar for entry level employees of the organisation.......i don't have any idea....pls help me...
thanks and regards
From India, Mumbai
PROFESSIONALS AND BUSINESSES PARTICIPATING IN DISCUSSION
Assistant Manager Human Resources
Hr And Social Media, Digital Marketing
Incharge H.r & Administration
Following are the steps that you should undertake:
1. Identify their departments
2. Talk to their supervisors asking what all trainings they require for those projects (soft skills, technical, process etc).
3. Put all the trainings in an excel
Sl.No. Training Trainer Time Date Status
From India, Delhi
GautamGhoshTo make an annual training calender you need to conduct a Training Needs Assessment (TNA) and one TNA exercise might give you inputs for many training and non-training interventions.
You can do the needs assessment at various levels:
1. Individual Level – You would get data about the developmental needs of an individual by feedback from the reporting manager and other stakeholders who interact with that person. The developmental needs might be classified as different, either skill-based, attitude based or knowledge based
2. Team Level – A team might have a specific need that is due to a business or organizational need
3. Role Level – For organizations that have a specific competency level defined for each level of the organizations, there would be role based needs depending on how managers in that level are currently.
4. Organizational Level – Organizations might come up with certain needs that need to be driven across levels and locations and these need to be built for each person
From India, New Delhi
pooja_1septemberHello Shristi... pls find the same... if u need any help....revert to me..
From India, Ghaziabad
I know you sent the planner to Shristi, but since it was available to all, i also picked it up and had a look at it. I'm a Training executive in a Retail firm.
It was nice, thanks. However, i needed to know how could i fill in the information - like what do the checkboxes mean, how can i indicate dates, locations in the same planner, and so on. i guess if u can call me or just list down the steps to fill up the planner that would be helpful.
Thank you so much,
NenjuHi Der, Have a look, Rgds, Nenju
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
First, you will have to do a training need analysis. You can get training requirements through performance appraisal system. You can also get this through meetings with HODs.
Through this practices, we prepare a training calendar every year. please see the attached file.
From Pakistan, Lahore
Annual training calendar it shows the detail training plan which will be conducted for that year.
It is prepared on the basis of individual development plan for current year during the performance review between the line manager and employee. Some training may be demand from employee, line manager or both.
Then it is compiled for all the employees based on the individual need taking into the account as external, internal, cost, location, duration, institution.
A sample format has been attached; kindly note after every training feedback is most about training from participants and trainer which will help in evaluating the effectiveness of training.
Hope this may help you, for more update you may get back to us.
From India, Bhubaneswar
I am handling Talent Management profile in which i am asked to have some webinars & seminars every month for all level employees in my organization for which I am asked to make an annual calendar.
I am finding difficulties to come up with topics for webinars & seminars for employees .......I tried my best to come up with some topics for Webinar & Seminars but they were not that impactful.
Its my request if incase you all can help me in suggesting the list of topics for planning an annual calendar with best topics.
Thanks and Regards,
From India, Mumbai