Hi Kranti,
You Can submitt Form 19 (for EPF wihdrawal) duly attested with the Employer and deposit the same in nearest EPFO office. The amount of Family pension can't withdraw if your service is less than 6 month.
In Future if u join any other company u can transfer the Family Pension account to new account with your present employer by submitting the Form 13 in which indicate the PF Account No. with previous employer with their Company Name and address and date of leaving the service. This amount tfr to you new employer Given PF account no. to you.

From India, Gurgaon
Dear Kranti,
An assoicate who worked less than 6 month of his serivice, he is eligible to withdraw his PF, you have to submit only PF Form No. 19. Form No 10C will be rejected by the department due to not haveing 6 months of service.
I have submittd number of forms like this. all they have got their PF. You will also get.
in case of ESIC you can utilise esic serivices up to 6 Months, that is upto Sept 2011 if you has resigned after April 2011.

From India, Hyderabad

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™