Esi Calculation - Doc Download - CiteHR
Boss2966
Industrial Relations
Dineshrajendran
Expertising In Hr Genralistic
Pranita PE
Hr Executive
+4 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Hello Guys,
I want to know that if a person X has the gross salary of 10000/- then he is liable for the ESI Deduction. and after 6 month his salary will be increased to 18000/- then he has to pay the ESI or not, as he previously deducted the ESI then he has to deduct the ESI now or not. please let me know.
Community Prime Sponsors
FactoHR.com - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS.
Talentedge.com "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA.
Right Now ESIC is applicable on who have Gross Salary up to 15,000.00 per month....
and after crossing coverage amount (15,000.00 per month) that person will be bared by ESIC, not liable for ESIC deduction after that..
Employee State Insurance Corporation:
In ESIC 1.75% of the gross salary was deducted form employee and later the employer use to provide 4.75% on gross to the employees esic account, so that totally 6.5% of contribution was liable to the employee.
Esic was not deductable on washing allowance
ceiling limit was 15,000 (gross)
esic not applicable for those whose receives their gross salary as 15,001
pls neglect if found any mistakes
warm regards
Dear Pratap
Now the ceiling has been raised from Rs.10000/- to Rs.15000/-. So from and above Rs.15001/- will be exempted from ESI Deduction.
I am enclosing ESI Act, Rules and Regulations for your reference and records.
Hope it will be useful for all.

Attached Files
Membership is required for download. Create An Account First
File Type: doc Employees' State Insurance Act 1948.doc (462.5 KB, 1587 views)
File Type: doc Employees' State Insurance Central Rules 1950.doc (214.0 KB, 550 views)
File Type: doc Employees' State Insurance General Regulations 1950.doc (1.06 MB, 597 views)
File Type: doc ESI (General PF) Rules 1995.doc (157.5 KB, 1064 views)

let me know sir, if the salary of X person is 14,000 for the month of August, and the employer paid bonous to him in the month of Sepetember then salry jumps to the extent 16,000 in such case how we have calculate the esi i.e.1.75% on which amount ?
ESIC has two contribution periods and corrosponding benefit period. 1. Contribution period - April to Septemebr - Benefit period January to June. 2. Contribution period - October to March - Benefit period July to December.
If salary of any emplyee is revised more than Rs. 15000/- in middle (Say May) of any contribution period then in such cases ESIC deduction will continue till end of contribution period i.e. September and will stop from October onwards.
ESIC is not deducted on bonus.
Regards,
J N Varpe
Ekta there are new forms for PF wothdrwan without employers signature i.e. 19UAN, 10-C UAN, 31 UAN, it will all go through UAN account, its good to have this, govt has started new things.
Can anyone suggest mobile app for PF & ESI
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.






About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service



All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™