Business Mentor, Consultant And Trainer
Strategic Business Management Includes Revenue
I suggest OPEN COMMUNICATION MEET scheduled in the beginning of week. Also i suggest SENIOR MANAGEMENT not to reflect their SUPERIORITY while having OPEN discussions with any EMPLOYEE(S).
With profound regards
18th May 2011 From India, Chennai
Please consider the following suggestions:
- If you are trying to reach them out, we believe you have a strong reason and a concern to appeal, use open door. If it is confidential, mail them on their id, initially requesting for their time to discuss. At the meeting explain your concern. There must be open door policy in your organization. Avail that as a last resort when you want the senior officials to respond.
- In case you are looking for visibility to the officials and learn while interacting with them, try responding to their blogs regularly. They would take a notice depending on the contribution you make. Volunteer for the programs other than work. It brings the leadership capabilities and community service. This is the best way to show case your talent along with your performance at the job.
- Get referred to them by their favorites. It’s easy to spot the power centers and their influencer. Work to create an impression on the influencer. Any reference from them would impact your visibility to the leader you are trying to reach.
- Do you have the option to be a part of your organization's newsletter? Generally everyone in the organization notices that newsletter team. In case your company doesn't have one. Volunteer to start it along with the HR and other members.
- Offer training and other empowerment program to the teams. One who contributes to other's success is remembered by all.
- Please make sure you have worked enough to hold on to the visibility or else, you will fade faster than you appear.
Please share your reason to seek the visibility, so that we can suggest you the best solution. Looking forward to hear from you.
18th May 2011 From India, Mumbai
This was successful in my office (in defence) during 1999 to 2001 (during my stay over there).
18th May 2011 From India, Kumbakonam
Do you have any mentoring programs initiated by your organization? Generally, the top officials do mentor through shadowing. What about the volunteer programs in your organization? It can be towards the professional area, sometimes towards the non-governmental activities.
Do you blog ? Are you allowed to blog internally ?
19th May 2011 From India, Mumbai