a hr has to be negotiator, trouble shooter, a shoulder to lean when in trouble for an employee, a ladder in career, these can be stated as some of the roles of HR
A HR is responsible for the 3 entities
1. for the investors - By creating a organisation in which an investor can get ROI at the max
2. for the top management - help the top management to experiment, adopt, analysis and bring forth new ideas and methods without any resistance
3. for the Employees - by making them realise that by putting their full effort they will be able to fulfill not only the organisations objectives but also their personal objectives
please correct me if i am wrong
9th July 2007 From India, Pune
AND EVERY WHERE HR IS REQUIRED TO:
1. TO ACCEPT AND CORRECT ALL MISTAKES
2. TO REDUCE THE BURDEN OF TOP MANAGEMENT
3. TO GIVE ASSURANCE TO WORKERS ON BAHALF OF MANAGEMENT
4. IF MANAGEMENT DOES NOT FULFIL COMMITMENT THEN READY TO FACE ABUSES FROM WORKERS SIDE.
5. TO PLEASE THE PEOPLES
6. TO STOP ATTRITION AT ANY COST WITHOUT FINANCIAL COST
7. IF DONE GOOD THEN ITS DUTY OF HR DEPTT.
8. IF NOT DONE, THEN TO LISTEN WHY NOT DONE ?
9. ALL THE BURDENS OF THE TOP MANAGEMENT / MIDDLE MANAGEMENT / JUNIOR MANAGEMENT / -- HAVE TO BEAR OF HR PEOPLES.
10. THANKLESS JOB OF HR.
IT IS ONLY FUNNY THINGS. TO NOT THINK LIKE IT
BE POSITIVE - NEVER NEGATIVE
PROVIDE SUPPORT TO ALL
IS THE MAIN FUNCTION OF HR.
10th July 2007 From India, Delhi