Pf Withdrawal - Placement Consultancy In Pune - CiteHR
Industrial Relations And Labour Laws
Pf & Esic Advisoer
Working As Assistant Hr Manager In Software
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
I have worked with a pvt ltd placement consultancy in Pune nearly 11 months .From the day 1 my pf amount use to get deducted.
My contibution was Rs. 896 and same of employer so the total was 1792.
Now the problem is my pune branch was going to close down so I resign from the company after serving 15 days with out serving my notice period of 1 means inspite of 1 month 1 worked for 15 days and asked for my salary & pf amount but my company regretted to pay me the amount and asked me to submit 1 month salary only then they will pay me the PF Amount (which is Rs.19712/-)and 15 days salary is Rs.9000 = Rs.28712/-).
I talk with my accounts person that you can adjust my salary amount in notice period but they are not ready to adjust and pay my pf amount.
I want my money but they wont give me No Objection Certificate.Please suggest me the solution on it i do have my PF no.
Community Prime Sponsors - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA.
you will complain the labor office & epfo office as evidance of such tru documents like a salary slip epf slip & appoitment letter u can go on epfo pune meat reagional provident fund
When the branch is being closed down why should you resign? Even if you are asked to resign why should the company demand notice pay? It is at the interest of the company that you are leaving and that also after serving for 15 days which is only 15 days short of notice period. That means the company is a fraud company. Can you do one thing? You remain with the company for 15 more days so that your notice period problem could be over. Then see whether the company will forward the PF withdrawal forms to the EPFO or not.
For your knowledge let me put that there is no need of any no objection letter from the company to withdraw your PF. You can even withdraw it without the signature of your employer. Only thing that you have to do is to send form 19 and form 10C to the EPF Office duly attested by your Bank Manager to whose bank the amount of PF is to be sent. Also enclose a cancelled cheque to facilitate the PF Office to make electronic fund transfer.
Thanks for the solution.I just have 1 more Company's head office is located in Bangalore and my work place was Pune. They have closed down the pune operation.we resign from the company in May 2009.
So we use to receive the salary slip as well as our salary from our bangalore Office itself.
So do i have to send the forms to karnataka PF Office or any PF Office in India like Mumbai.
Coz After marriage now i am residing in Mumbai previously was in Pune.
Preeti More
You should send the forms to Bangalore since your PF accounts are maintained at Bangalore. Regards, Madhu.T.K
Form no 19 states that information should be furnished by the employer if the claim form is attested by the employer, but my employer is not going to fill that details so should i fill up that form or not.
Please clarify.
You need not fill in the contributory particulars. It should be filled in by the employer who attests your signature in form 19. If you are sending the form directly to EPFO, then you need not fill in that portion of the form. The same will be reflected in form 3 A which the employer will submit to the EPFO.
But sir my employer is not ready to pay me my PF amount.
So, Without my employer's sanction will i receive my PF amount or not?
Please clarify me the query.
If the employer doesnt give signature on Form then, i think i have to take a sign of Branch Manager where my account is there. And need to give my savings account number , branch and address right, where my pf amount will be transfer.
If your employer is not ready to forward your PF forms, send it directly after getting your signatures attested by the Manager of the Bank specified in the forms. Regards, Madhu.T.K
Dear Sir, If the company dont have PF group number then whether the employees is able to withdraw or Transfer the PF amount. Regards Preeti
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™