Warm welcome to the forum friend... Hope you will enjoy the experience from this site...
Find the attached file as desired by you...
All the best for grand success of your NSD celebration... Just share what all from the agenda you are planning to do or if you doing anything additional just share with us the same...
Keep on sharing/gaining through continous participation...
28th January 2011 From India
Hois National safety councisl Traingle flag in fron to employees by top management and start the safety week with pledge
Get the employee into a conference and brief them the safety week agenda with cheif guest speech
Arrange for a seminar for satey or safety awareness program
Make Safety slogan competetion and collect the slogan before the day end
make unsafe condition / act identification be employees and collect the forms during the day end
make safety essay competetion and collect before the evening
Make Safety poster drwaing competetion for employee and employee childrens and collect before evening
Make Mock drill
Make fire safety training with trained persons
First aid training program
Make mock through premises and find unsafe practices / safe practices adn identify the better and worst cases
Make blood donation camp
Safety awareness program by any employee to staffs
Safety experience sharing by employees
i hope this may be useful to you
28th January 2011 From India, Madras
2. Start with slogan competition on safety( one week before safety day
3. Arrange lecture of one to one -and half hour on "safety at homes"
4. Have inaugural ceremony with a small speech by head of organisation on first day
5. Also arrange poster competition and send best entry to NATIONAL SAFETY COUNCIL FOR PRINTING IN NSC CALENDAR IF SELECTED BY THEM.
Tejindersingh N Khalsa
29th January 2011
I was very much excited when i have seen your website in regard to your organisation activities.
I am very much interested in these sort of work activities.
Coming to my Qualification B.E - MEchanical, Diploma in EMS, PG Dip. in Production Materials Management, PG Dip. in Fire & Safety Engineering, Lead Auditor Courses done - QMS, EMS & OHSAS.
Currently working for REliance in Jamnagar. Working as Managar in Quality Department.
But i am not getting an oppurtunity to wrok in the feilds of Environment & Safety.
So if u r interested in my profile. kindly respond to the message. Then i will follow up with u sir.
S. Narender Kumar
3rd December 2012 From India, Mumbai
1. Day 1 - Flag Hoisting , Safety Pledge / Opening ceremony
2. Day 2 - Medical Camp/ Blood Donation / First Aid training
3. Day 3- Mock drill
4. Day 4 - Housekeeping Campaign
5. Day 5 - Quiz/ Drawing / Slogan competition
6. Day 6 - March / Rally
7. Day 7 - Closing ceremony / Safety one act play / Drama / Prize distribution / Speech etc
19th February 2019 From India, Hyderabad