Hi, I was working with a tax company back in Hyderabad... company did not paid 40 % the last few months salary... for 7-8 months... After that i resigned the company. Now i am trying to recover my money but no one is responding including the CEO/owner. Please suggest how to get my money from them... is there any legal thing i can do against them.Thanks
From New Zealand, Auckland

Recruitment/Talent Acquisition, Career counselling & Startup Advisory Services
Hello kunal777in,
While you mentioned what the problem is [company did not paid 40 % the last few months salary], you haven't mentioned the reasons.
Obviously there must be very valid reasons for this action from the Company's perspective--whether right or wrong isn't the issue. What's the reason(s) THEY gave for this action?
Unless you give the full details, how do you think you will get the right advice? You want to go legally--and I am sure the able Forum members will tell how to do it. But if that's the RIGHT/APPROPRIATE action/step for your problem, who will face the consequences? IT'S YOU--NOT THE MEMBERS WHO ADVISED YOU, since they gave it in good faith.

From India, Hyderabad
Dear Kunal
What is the reason your company is not able to pay you 40% of salary -- How you have accepted the salary less for few months
and what is the reply given by your HR/ concerned personnel, who disburse salary --
How is your relation with the management? Have you properly resigned and relieved--
Unless you furnish all the details, we are not able to guide you.

From India, Madras
One of my friends worked for Micro Finance company as Finance manager. They were paying only 70% of his salary every month. Since, it was a start up company, & the mgmnt mentioned that the reamianing amt can be paid qtrly. Unfortunately, due to the problems in micro finance industry, unable to survive as the mgmt expected. So, the mgmt downsize the manpower & intimated a day before that, need not to come to office from tomorrow as they were planning to stop the business.
And he demanded for 2 months salary. but the mgmt neither paid his remaing salary nor 2 months salary as he demanded.
So, pl suggest here, hw can he get his salary.??
Thanks & Regards,

From India, Hyderabad
IT Recruitment
either you can take legal actions or you can file a complaint online with consumer forum/consumer court on www.consumercourt.in/
From India, Delhi
Irrespective of reason if company is not paying salary Please send three reminder letters to company in registered post with AD.
all signed AD keep them safe and contact me for Legal actions. If you are in Hyderabad. Remember you cant claim if its more than 3 years.

From India, Hyderabad

Manager - HRD
Dear Kunal,
You would be knowing why the amount has been deducted, justify the same with your seniors on the same with the relevant data. if there is justice from your side to claim the amount, send a request letter to release the Balance payment / arrears, through registered post with regular interval of 04-05 days. (at least 03 letters). If no response, you can approach the local labor office.

From India, Bangalore
Labour Industrial Law
Hi .
You should file an application directly to the Labour Court , u/s 33 C (2) of the Industrial Disputes Act 1947 , if the nature of your job is manual , skilled , unskilled , technical , clerical or operational . Else Civil Court. No other authority or court has jurisdiction then .
Shrikant malegaonkar

From India, Pune
First mistake is from your end , You should have escalated things when you were not getting the full salary. Anyhow The best way to get your remaining salary to file a case in Labour court. They will send a notice to company but make sure you must be having the paper proof for your employment, salary and clearance of your salary. There are lots of labour union working in favour of employees. Just consult with them they will help you out.
Rajesh J
Manager HR

From India, Gurgaon
Dear Kunal, Just send them a 3 reminder letters(registered post only) still if no reply comes then please go ahead legaly. Regards PN
From India, Calcutta

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™