As an internal and lead auditor of my company for ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 & TS 16949, following are the documents required:
1) Water Testing certificates
2) Water Meter readings
3) Pollution Control Board License
4) Sewage water license and readings
5) Certificate for handling of Hazardous wastes / Chemicals
6) LPG usage license.
7) State Electricity board certificate
1) Safety audits NCR Reports
2) Accident register
3) Accident details monitoring
4) Near Miss Investigation Analysis
5) LPG water sprinkler working
6) Safety of machines and workers / staff
7) Assembly point to be recognized
8) Mock drills reports
9) Identifcation of machines
10) Fire safety training documents
11) Fire Extinguishers maintenance and adit report
12) Safety Committee meeting reports
TS 16949 / ISO 9001
1) Competency Mapping documents
2) Training records (no. of trainings conducted, manhours & periodical
3) Factory License
4) ESI & PF returns challan
5) Regular maintenance of canteen and office building (form to be
6) Other Statutory requirements
7) Linkage of training needs identified from PMS and Comeptency Mapping
and Training conducted.
8) Training feedback forms and its analysis......
Hope this must ahve cleared your doubts....
As per Ankit, at ISO TS/16949 he mentioned 8 points. To my knowledge and belief, point No.3 ~ 6 are not required here.
For ISO TS/16949 the following is required :
1) Training Calendar (Yearwise Plan with Budget etc./Inhouse/External training plan)
2) Training Need Identification Form
3) Training Attendance
4) Training Matrix (Planned Vs. Actual)
5) Training Reports
6) Training (Induction & Orientation) - for New joined employees
7) Training Feed Back Form
8) Training (OJT forms)
9) Training Effectiveness & Evaluation Form
10) Skill Matrix of Shop Floor employees & other Staff
11) Competency Mapping (Matrix)
Of course, for ISO 14001 the following are required:
Pollution Control Board Consent,
Pollution (Air, Water & Soil Test certificates from PCB Laboratory (or) PCB authorized agency
Pollution (Harzardous Wastage Handling, Storage, Disposal, Transportation Consent form PCB - its regular follow up register
ETP / STP analytical test reports (monthwise) - fees paid proof (from PCB authorities)
A separate space (room) - for storing Hazardous Wastes (approval to get from PCB)
Other licences like Explosive Licence(if any hazardous chemicals used in company), Methanol Usage Licence (if used in company),
Company and Contract Vehicle Pollution Test Certificates,
Fire Licence from Local Divisional Fire Officer(District HQ),
Health Department Licence from Local District Authorities, etc. is needed.
Hope the above is in order.
As far as Human Resources is concerned ,I would recommend you to maintain evidentory records for following documents as part of Quality,Health and safety management (QHSE) system requirements,
1.Training needs and identification analysis
3.Job description of employees
4.Evaluation of training and feedback reports
5.Employee database and files
6.Health reports of employees
7.Applicable Legal requirements related to that particular geography and industry
8.Fire fighting and first aid trainers list
9.Records of fire drill and any such trainings held in past
10.Roles and responsibilities documents related to HSE system
11.Operational procedures pertaining to HR if any
12.KPIS and performance measures related to HSE systems for HR department
13.Records related to evaluation of compliance and leagal requirements
14.Non confromacne and corrective and preventive action records if raised by auditor to HR dept in past.
15.Policy document for HSE system (this is not mandatory but employees in HR should be aware of thier role related to policy)
As far as logistics is concerned you can maintain all these documents in electronic format on server or in personal computer files.
All the best.Kindly feel free to get in touch with me for any assistance further.