varmarashmi

Hi,
We require a subject matter expert for a course on 'Grooming in the Retail Sector' with the following profile:
1. Expert in Grooming and Personality Development
2. Either a trainer or a person with minimum 8-10 years of experience in this subject, experience in training in retail/services sector will be an added advantage.
3. Person should be proficient in the following areas:
- Personal presentation (etiquettes, body language)
- Personal hygiene and grooming (Make up, hair style, staying fresh till end of day)
- Personality development & improvement
- Dealing with customers (standard greetings, handing over customer, collecting data etc)
If any of you meet the profile, please mail me at
Best Regards,
Rashmi
Director - eLearning Solutions
http://www.kern-comm.com

From India, Pune
Harmeet
Dear Rashmi,
U can get in touch with - Chaitanya-09820636499,but i m not sure whethr he wud b interestd or not n probably u can speak to him for as a Guest Trainer as he's working in a MNC full time.
Harmeet

shikhasahai

Hello
we are a group of trainers consultancy, training & personality development programme for the past years, recently i had conducted a training programme on business ettiquetes for a public secor bank, we offer the programmes at a very attractive price, we look forward towards establishing a longterm relationship with you.
You can contact m at or 09335910121
Thanks
CHeers!
Shikha Sahai

From India, New Delhi
y.sravi
Hi Rashmi
I have seen your posting regarding on citehr reg.... expert for course on "Grooming in the Retail Sector" profile in the month of April 2006.
Similarly i want what are the contents for the program on " Personal Grooming" in IT sector OR what should be the profile of an expert in handling...... " Groomimg the employees in the IT sector" .
If you know the info .. Can you please help me out in this --- it is urgent
Awaiting for your reply
Have G8 time :)
Sravanthi

From India, Hyderabad
varmarashmi

Hi Sravanthi,
You need to look for an expert who has conducted grooming and personality development workshops in the IT domain. Ideally, the trainer should have some relevant experience in the domain.
The best approach if you are looking for such a trainer would be float your requirements on various forums, you will get many replies. If you need any other help, feel free to write to me at
Best Regards
Rashmi

From India, Pune
sanjeev bhargav
Dear Rashmi
we are a pair of consultants comprehensively involved in the grooming and personality development for college pass outs as well as MBA aspirants.
We
have developed modules on the theories. After the presentation of which we follow it up with mock practice sessions with various simulated environments modified from real life situations
We have done some corporate training also & have met with substantial amount of success.
We operate out of Calcutta
Please feel free to contact either of the undersigned
with regards
sanjeev 09831278278
sanjay 09830170579

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.