Help Regarding Min. Wages. - Pdf Download - CiteHR
Partner - Risk Management
Labour Laws & Ir
P Ramachandran
Hr & Administrative Manager
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Hello Seniors, Once we are already paying more then minimum wages so are we liable to pay impact of increase/revised minimum wages. Waiting for your guidelines. Regards, Bhuwan Singh Bisht
The required condition is no employee should be paid below the minimum wages prescribed. so please periodically, say every April month, check whether your employees are more than minimum prescribed(by considering the factors Basic+DA)due to the DA rise.That is sufficient.
7 views only one reply......!!!#$??%&?!!! Senior’s Pls I need some more reply. Regards, Bhuwan
enclosed herewith the Minimum wages detail

Attached Files
Membership is required for download. Create An Account First
File Type: pdf Basic+DA 28_10_2010-MW Maharashtra.pdf (844.2 KB, 297 views)

Dear Bhuvan,
in this case, as an service provider to clients, i used to decrease the amount in other components andincrease in basic or da ( whichever applicaple) untill the client / principle employer increases the wages in contarct.
or else the employer has to maintain the basic and da as mentioned in the notification for that particular time.

Dear Bhuwan,
If you are already paying more than or at par with the appropriate Govt. declared minimum wages at a particular time then you are not supposed to give any increase or arrears of wages resulted due to increase in Consumer Price Index No. until & unless you have any agreement/settlement in force with the employees for payment on increase of CPI.

Bhuwan, People will read or reply when they have time or find the topic interesting. As far as i know, No one is sitting waiting to serve you. Being abusive does not help.
The min wages act says that you need to pay min wages as applicable at that time. That means revised wages need to be paid as soon as they are notified or increased by the government. The min wages are revised generally twice a year.
Also remember that min wages is basic plus da and not the total amount you are paying including anything you are giving structured as allowances. Further it's for an 8 hour shift.

Dear Saswatabanerjee,
I posted my query here to increase my knowledge & to clear my doubt. This site is not about any bollywood news where you will find any interesting things then only you’ll add their comments. This site is for to help and share there knowledge to the members who are requesting for their guidelines.
By the way thanks for your response.

Irrespective of whether you want to improve your knowledge, it is not obligatory on anyone to help you do it. No one is paying us to do it, so I or anyone is not obliged to post a comment unless we want to. I think you need an attitude change.

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™