Hr And Admin
Finance, Hr, Sectarial Practices, Law And
Anurag Jain
Hr Manager
Dixit Ajit V
Hr Head (hr-ir)
Licensing Of All Acts Across Pan India &
+4 Others

My husband resighned from a company 2 months before.actually his notice period is 30 days, but he served only 15 days.
1.The company needs to settle my husband Rs 78,000 (includes Medial benefits,incentive etc.,) but tey didnt as he didnt serve the notice period, but they accepted to settle Rs.16,000.But still now the company didnt settle his amount.How we can claim this amount?
2.His PF form was sent before a week only.Yesterday only he couriered the PF Form to his headoffice in Mumbai.Is there any specified Days or month tat the pf amount should be settled?
Kindly help in these 2 queries pls?
14th October 2010 From India, Madras

1. The entitlement during the sattlement depends upon the below:
a. Notice period required to be served as per the terms of the appointment
b. Loans and Advances taken from the company
c. Assets under the possession and returnable to the company
d. After recovering the dues from the entitled salary and perks, rest shall be paid and you can recover it under law

2. For the amount of PF, you need to submit the Form 19/10c after the 2 month from the date of relieving from this company to the HR department of this company. They will forward it in the PF Department and you can get the PF within 15-20 days from the date of deposit of PF Forms in the PF Office. Dont forget to attach the copy of cancelled cheque along with the PF Forms.

14th October 2010 From India, Jaipur
After 2 month's of is Resignation Employee can submit is PF Withdrawl form, Form 19 & 10c to his employer for withdrawl .
So your Husband has done thing's perfectly ,ask for an acknowledgment for submission from your employer to confirm that the form is been submitted to PF Department
Any queries pls feel free to call back.
14th October 2010 From India, Mumbai
Anurag jain After the PF form Submission it takes 3 month’s i.e 90 day’s to get the amount credit to the Bank account .
14th October 2010 From India, Mumbai
you are talking about the old days, at present PF department release the fund in 15-20 days after the submission of form. To make it possible, they are now demanding cancelled cheque and the copy of the bank statement for crediting the amount in the correct account for the correct person.
15th October 2010 From India, Jaipur
Am working in a staffing industry for entire western Region as Manager for compliance,PF Submission is our Routine activity ,still now there is not even a single case which is been settled by 15-20day's .
By giving all the detail's to PF Department.
15th October 2010 From India, Mumbai
hi dear,
PF form 19/10 can be submitted to immediately to the HR department. either you can deposit the PF form to PF office or company..... don't forget to enclose the last three months bank statement..... (PF department takes PF for after two month from the date of leaving) PF office takes at least one month.
Sr Exe. HR/Admin
15th October 2010 From India, Ahmadabad
if company is depositing the PF form to PF office then don’t forget to take the acknowledgement from company...
15th October 2010 From India, Ahmadabad
Hi Ravi, I am in the rajasthan region and now a days the PF refunds are normally transfrered in the account in max 20 days. I dont know why so in that region.
16th October 2010 From India, Jaipur
Dear Kavita,
If notice period is one month and he served only 15 days. Then employer can deduct 15 days salary and will settled the full and final account. They can not said that full and final account can not be settled. Asked them to deduct 15 days salary and settle your husband full and final dues. For PF go ahead as friend above friends are advising.
Arun Gupta
16th October 2010 From India, Delhi

A Circular No. CSD-IV/epfigns/cer/2010/3576 dated 03/05 May 2010 (can be viewed at http://taxguru.in <link updated to site home> ) is issued by Employee Provident Fund Organization (Ministry of Labour & Employment, Govt of India) in relation to implementation to EPFiGMS. This circular is issued by the Central Provident Fund Commissioner to Additional / Regional Provident Fund Commissioners and related officers.

OBJECTIVE :-To provide a single window platform that is able to record, acknowledge, track/ monitor grievance until its final redressal.


* Convenience to register the grievance or queries of subscribers I No spatial or temporal restriction involved.

* Access to the system from anywhere

* Paper Grievances can also be addressed.

* Helpful to field officers in managing the grievance.

* Tracking the movement of Registered grievance, to any of the office to which it is related


* Registration can be done directly by the subscriber online or

* Paper Grievance received locally in field office have to be mandatorily registered in the EPFiGMS or

* Grievance can also be registered through the facilitation centre or the PRO of each field office

* On registration of Grievance a Unique Registration Number is generated.

* Ownership of grievance lies with the office which has generated the grievance.

* Timeframe of 30 days for each office for redressal of grievance of grievance.

* If grievance, not attended then escalated to next higher authority, and subordinate officer answerable for lapse.

* Maximum time frame to a field officer for redressal / reply of grievance is 30 days from receipt

* If grievance, not attended then escalated to next higher authority, and subordinate officer answerable for lapse

* System allows handling of griev*ance involving two or more office e.g. transfer of pension cases where one office can handle only partial redressal and remaining needs to be done by other office


* It may be ensured System is not bypassed in handling local grievances.

* Necessary Logistic support is provided in each office.

* Facilitation Center/PRO of each office is equipped with system for registration of grievance of visiting subscribers.

* For effective implementation, the operation is performed under the supervision of officer in charge/ Nodal Grievance Officer.

* A detailed standard operating procedure is available for information and guidelines.


Designated Nodal grievance officers are as follows

* ACC Zone–Nodal Grievance officer for entire zone

* RPFC-I (In charge of Region)-Nodal Grievance officer for entire region

* Officer-In-Charge SRO-Nodal Grievance Officer for entire SRO

I have personally submitted query to checked the status of the Balance in my provident account on 05 July 2010 and on 09 July reply was posted online, which I checked by tracking it on the EPFiGMS. It is a very good scheme for all PF subscribers and every one shuld make good use of it.
16th October 2010 From India, Chandigarh
If any body doesn't get withdrawal within stipulated time (normal 60-90 days) they can launch complaint on EPFO Govt.in. web at Gravience Portal. The complaint straightly goes to Regional Commissioner desk.And it has to be scrutinized within 1 months.And answer will received on applicant's mail.The pending status also can observed on same portal.But complaint should be Genuine.
21st October 2010 From India, Pune
Anurag jain After submission of PF Claim form it takes minimum 45days to get the amount credit to the Bank account. If u entered u r mobile number on u r claim form, you will received messege from PF office. Otherwise you will check u r PF claim status on EPF Website
Vinayak Pai
HR Manager
8th February 2011 From India, Bangalore
I have left one company in Aug 2010 and I have served 15 days notice period as was not confirmed emp. And I have forwarde them my PF form also but they are not ready to forward that form to PF office by saying that I have to give them some money. Actuly my one month salary is there with them and by saying that they have to take money from me they just dnt want to give my that salary. But I am not ready for that so they are not submitting my pf forms.
And as my knowledge no one can stop our PF so what is the way out .. How should I go ahead plz guide me....
Please help me.
8th February 2011 From India
Hi I have sent withdrawal claim of PF in two different companies.But instead of mailing also employer is not giving me the Submission report.please advise. bishnu assam
23rd April 2011 From India, New Delhi
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™