PROFESSIONALS AND BUSINESSES PARTICIPATING IN DISCUSSION
Recruitment & Payroll
All Hr Funtions
Use factoHR and automate your HR processes
Mobile-first hire to retire HR and Payroll software that automates all HR operations and works as a catalysts for your organisational growth.
The expectation of salary during interview depends on the following points.
1. The reason for job change should be very clear.
2. What you are looking in for new job (like challenges, role, responsiblities, designation, recongnization, compensation etc..)
3. The salary expectation should always be quoted in range like 8.0 to 8.6 lakhs, for eg.
4. Try do discuss the salary at last stage, where you come to know that you are almost selected for the post, at that stage you can even increase your bar, but do guess it very well before you put your final consent.
5. How best you fit in their requirement and how confident n bold u were during interview will determine the package been offered by the company.
6. I have personal experience of getting 50 % rise just by studying the opportunity very carefully and prepared well based on the above points.
Hope this will help you to draw some conclusion regarding your expectation.
From India, Ahmadabad
nravilisettyHi Dhanesh, plz go thru the naukri they are providing salary calculater the home page it will measure according to ur present salary ur experience ect.... Regards, Narendra 9866814789
From India, Vijayawada