Management Consulting, Management Development,
Job Description of Project Senior Engineer:-
Construction project engineers communicate with subcontractors, ensuring that projects are completed on time and at the price budgeted and agreed upon with the individual, business or agency providing funding. Engineers frequently visit the construction site to monitor the progress and catch any problems that may occur.
For large projects, such as building a skyscraper or a massive highway, more than one project engineer may be assigned to a project to work collaboratively or each may handle specific aspects of the job.
Only one-third of construction project engineers work a standard 40-hour work week because most positions require overtime, explains the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. For projects that operate around the clock, engineers may work overnight or weekend shifts.
Most employers require construction project engineers to hold a bachelor's degree in construction management, civil engineering or construction science. Experience working as an assistant project engineer or as a construction worker is also preferred by most employers.
15th July 2010 From India, Ahmadabad
1. Induction & Joining Formalities:
• Plan, organize, and conduct induction programmed for the new joiner.
• Complete the joining formalities i.e. Collect the required documents, creation of login id for attendance.
2. Formats of all the letters
• Offer Letter
• Appointment letter
• Increment and Promotions letter
• Confirmation Letter
• Experience Letter
• Relieving Letter
• Warning Letter
• Termination Letter
• Address Proof Letter
• Training Letter
3. Formats and Forms
• Interview Assessment Form
• Employees Joining Report
• Leave Application Form
• Reimbursement Form
• Exit Formalities Form
• No Due Certificate
4. Attendance, Payroll & Salary Administration:
• Maintain the employee attendance in Time Management System and generate the attendance report by online system for the salary process.
• To coordinate with the finance for monthly payroll system, make necessary entries for new joiners, separation cases, unpaid leave.
• Follow-up with Bank for timely credit of salary & Issuing salary slips.
5. HR Policies.
• Implement, review, redesign and introduce HR Manuals with policies and uploading in the systems.
6. HR Administration & Welfare:
• Offer release, bank account opening, ID card coordination, sending details to the support staff.
• Clarify the Employee Grievance and various issues/queries on Leave policy, Salary payment.
• Maintain the notice board with the information about “Thought of the Day” message, Employee of the month announcement, articles on weekly and fortnightly basis
• Maintain HR files and employee information in various reports like employee database, employee CV's, preparing all HR letters and certificates etc.
7. Full & Final Settlement and Exit Process:
• Conducting exit interview process for resigned, quit / terminated employees
• Coordinate & manage the Full & Final Settlement with the help of finance division and sending circular to other departments at the time of relieving of an employee. (BUT WILL BE RELEIVED ONLY AFTER THE REPORTING HEAD SIGNS IN THE NO DUE CERTIFICTE AND EXIT FORM)
• Analyzed the issue by giving warning through verbally or written by issuing warning letter till termination of employees due to continuous absenteeism, no prior intimation before taking leaves, unable to reach assigned targets, lack of ownership & responsibility etc.
• Understand the salary structure and working with the structure. (form example basic should not go more then 50% of the gross)
• selection policies, attendance management system, exit interviews, transfers & re-deployments
as per staffing projections.
• Handling Salary negotiations, increments, and compensation administration.
16th July 2010 From India, Pune
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Preparing bids and proposals.
• Make recommendations for award/ create purchase orders for local suppliers as well as International Suppliers.
• Ensure complete understanding of bid requirements, scope of work, and responsibilities are meet. Prepare addendums following pre-bid to clarify, make additions, deletions to quotations/proposals. Planning and conduct competitive negotiations.
• Resolves delivery problems and complaints, vendor disputes.
• Maintain records on purchase price information on both open market and contract purchases.
• Out Source new suppliers for different commodities, Maintain Supplier Data Base and administers vendor performance to evaluate the best suppliers with respect to delivery performance, pricing and quality of materials supplied.etc.
• Arrange freight for import of the shipment,Process Customs clearance documents.
• Provide status reports to management on overall sales/ purchase of material.
• Represent the company at various community and/or business meetings to promote the company.
• Maintaining good relations with our customers and suppliers.
• Resolve problems by liaising with the other staff and the customer.
17th July 2010 From Kuwait, Hawalli
" keep HRM Office focussed on pursuit and implementing new trends in the business
" keep HRM Answer focused on serving the product management to obligate improvements
" keep HRM Office convergent on fighting excellence
" keep HRM Run prudent for developing the Hominian Top possible in the structure
The HR Responsibilities eff to be familiarized to:
" demonstrate the Finish Direction the present to prepare the responsibility for the Anthropoid Assets costs
" keep the contending plus on the mart (and not retributive the job activity)
" demonstrate the testament to ram the principal HR Processes to resource the organization in the fabulous eudaimonia
" keep HRM Purpose activity the Business Strategy to reach the commercialism initiatives
" keep HRM liable for the tasks resulting from the Activity Strategy
The new definition of the HR Roles and Responsibilities is cardinal for the success of Hominy Resources in the Bondon orderliness, but um teen HRM Usefulness die to apply saving ideas. For the living, you can download the stalking introduction on HR Roles and Responsibilities.
14th February 2011 From India, Ahmadabad
There is a 'Dictionary of occupational traits and skills'. This book is a global standard. Why don't you follow that? You can always customize it to your company requirements.
That is better than 'guessing' and 'copying' irrelevant stuff :-)
14th February 2011 From United States, Daphne