From "Precious_pg" : Hi folks,
As we have following salary & deduction heads, I would request you to advise me the % range or the specific amount dedicated to each head. And also, the computation method wherever required.
Conveyance Allowance
9th June 2010 From India, Lucknow

Reema HR 8
Thanks for sharing.
Access Lakhs of job seekers profile for free !!!!
make your first posting for totally free
Just one click & Register Ratedprofiles
*services only in INDIA
11th June 2010 From India, Coimbatore
Can you send the details of minimum wages pertaining to Hotel industry / aviation catering company / resort which will help me to proceed further. Regards John D Christopher Chennai 9445567762
11th June 2010 From India, Madras
I've added the first installment of changes to account for pension payments from gross wages. I know that there are changes with respect to National Insurance contributions to take into account also, but I'll get that sorted in a while. I hope everyone knows that if you are a higher rate taxpayer, i.e. you earn more than your tax free allowances plus 34,800, you need to either contact hmrc to get your tax code changed, or you need to complete a self assessment tax return in order to get the higher rate tax relief margin paid into your pension. You can contact me if you need any clarification on this.
Money savings tips
11th June 2010 From India, Mumbai
A platform for business and professional insights. Register at Cite.Co and grow professionally with your peers around the world.

Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network