15th April 2011 From India, Madras
My colleague had joined our company (Pvt. Ltd.) on 11 march 2012 & last date of working was 29 Dec 2016.
will he be eligible to earn gratuity under the Clause (2) & continuous service clause in the act?
Also, for 5 days working organisation, 190 days are required in the year preceding to such date... But in our organisation, we have alternate saturday off. So how many days required?
2nd January 2017
We offer end to end online/offline paid support services for the formation of gratuity trust. Our Services includes:-
1. Specialized Support Services for preparation of Inputs for Actuarial Certificate for Value of Obligation under the Gratuity Plan to be taken from an Actuary. This Certificate forms the basis for Initial contribution to be made by the organization into the Gratuity Fund.
2. Support Services in preparation of a board resolution to be passed by the Management of the company for formation of Gratuity Trust.
3. Analytic Support for Management of the Company to take the decision about Investment of the Self Managed Gratuity Trust Investment to be Self Managed by the Trustees or It will be any Investment Service Provider.
4. Advisory Services for Investment of Gratuity Fund into Group Gratuity Schemes.
5. Legal Support Services for Drafting Trust Deed and Trust Rules as per Income Tax Rules 1962.
6. Support Services for filing an application in IT Department for Approval for the purpose of tax exemptions upon the funding as well as the interest portion.
For more detail contact us at 9211637063 or send your queries/ requirement at my email ID -
7th June 2019 From India, Delhi