I have got the PF refund from the PF office but was rejected by my bank since the first name was not expanded in their records and the PF office has sent with the expanded full name. SO please let me know how to reapply for the provident fund refund. I heard that we need to fill the reauthorization form available at the PF office and get it attested from the previous employer and send it again to the PF office and some one advised me to just send an application to the PF office to resend the amount explaining him the situation and send it thru a registered post. So I am confused and do not know what to do, please let me know how do I proceed further to get the refund asap. Where can I get the reauthorization form ? or should i start from the scratch again rite from the form 10 & 19 . I am very confused, Please help me.
22nd April 2010 From India, Bangalore

Dear 555,
First of all when you have sent your P.f form to p.f office that time you to check your bank name details. If you do so u will not face this type of problem. But don't worry, for your information there is no any reauthorisation form in P.F office. You have to submit your claim to P.F office again on form 19 & 10c duly attaested by the previous employer with the bold letter heading on form REAUTHORISATION CASE.
But before sending the form please check your bank details and P.F office details are matching or not. If not maching then you have to submit an affidavite in bank as declaration that the both names are of you.
23rd April 2010 From India, Delhi
Even i have been asked to submit the re-authorization form for the same issue.I googled the form and got it your website. I am attaching the form for you. If its the right form can you please guide me in
1) What details need to fill in reference section
2) what need to be fiilled in the sentence "AG under copy to the undersigned".
Also let me know if you know long does it take to refund after Re-authorization process. Awaiting your response.
Rahul Jain
30th August 2010 From India, Mumbai
Attached Files
Registration required. Create all access/no charge Cite.Co account first.
File Type: doc P.F Reauthorisation letter.doc (43.5 KB, 1812 views)
One of the employee who was worked on contract basis, at the time of joining contractor filled her pf form by mistake he was writtern her name wrong & she is geting slip also , but now she want to withdraw her pf amount , she should write her real name or her wrong name on withdrawal form, if she will write her wrong name then she will get cheque to the wrong name and it will not get cleared in the bank,
if she write her correct name then it will be mismatch as per pf record, seniors pls. suggest me what should she do now?
5th December 2010 From India, Thana

Discuss problems openly with your peers around the world without getting into company specifics. Access to years of such problem discussion data and business material is at your finger tips. All resources created by our members are available to everyone at no cost.

Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network