This is great that u r a Asst. in HR, & great that u want to know about it, so ihave somthing to give you, pls note,......
1. u make a List of work first..., which is the must of success.
2. when you interd in plant first you check the GATE rejister, like attandence. vichle, over time, log books, etc....
3. then you go to round of plan & look out the process of cleaning...
4. then you come to your cabin & make entery of workers of present & absents.
5. then you make a list of previous day absent employees 7 collect the leave application...
6. work out of disipline in the plant...
the most urgent is clean up your BOSS table .
then you atarted of onther works...
so pls atan this & reply me howmy sujetion for you...
22nd April 2010 From India, Delhi
• Comply with the Organisations values and ethics
• Comply with the requirements of the HR Quality Systems
Recruitment and Selection:
• Compile and place adverts for recruitment
• Prepare interview packs
• Compile and issue letters of regret to unsuccessful candidates
• Coordinate the sign on process (medical, employee data, payroll info, etc.)
• Coordinate the employee induction and orientation process
• Conduct and administer potential assessments for recruitment and development purposes
• Compile Assessment statistics
• Coordinate the employee exit process (resignations, ill health, incapacitation, retirement, etc.)
Training and Development:
• Distribute training schedules
• Coordinate training requests (internal and external)
• Compile training schedules
• Book training events (Facilitator, venue, accommodation, refreshments, etc.)
• Coordinate the preparation of training venues (Equipment, stationary, etc.)
• Request payments to be made on GSAP
• Capture completed training reports into HRD database
• Update existing courses as per Sector and Client requirements
Training and Development Administration:
• Compile and distribute the Site Training Prospectus
• Schedule and book internal training
• Issue Learner Certificates to Clients/Sites/Learners
• Liaise with Occupational Medicine regarding the Wellness programme
• Capture, store, retrieve and maintain HR information on the HR Systems
• Coordinate Community awareness programmes
• Administer the Employee Medical Aid and attend to Employee queries
Deaths and Provident/Pension Fund
• Administer the Provident/Pension Fund processes
Housing & Accommodation
• Administer the Hostel and kitchen processes
• Capture employee data on the HR information System (sign-on, transition and termination)
• Order consumables and sundries on GSAP
• File HR documentation
22nd April 2010 From South Africa, Johannesburg