Internal Job Posting is promoting talent within the company by means of posting jobs either for lateral placement or vertical placement.
MOreover, almost the same but as the definition suggests with minor differences. As the term JOb Posting suggests, the job has to be posted for which selected group of employees qualify. So it is meant fr a group whereas Internal Recruitment can be done for select few employees who fit the criteria.
15th May 2009 From India, Mumbai
Job Title: User Interface Designer
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Conceptualize, Design and Develop innovative user interfaces.
• Understand user interface requirements and transform requirements into innovative concepts.
• Converting the user interface concept/design into high quality html/css complying with W3C standards.
• Working with the software development team to implement user interface.
• At least 3-5 years of experience in user interface design/web development.
• Strong grasps of DOM, W3C standards and cross browser issues.
• Ability to conceptualize, design and develop web based user interfaces independently.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Solid understanding of software requirements and transforming them into workable prototype.
• A formal degree from reputed institution like NID, NIFT will be a big plus. Exceptional candidates with good work portfolio will be considered.
• Ability to make DIV Based web page development.
• Ability to design cross browser compliant web pages.
• No bar for the right candidate
Mail your Resume:firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about us, visit: <link no longer exists - removed>
Fourth Media Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
A-203, Krishna Center, Opp. Devashish School, Nr. Satyagrah Chavni, S.G. Road, Ahmedabad
Phone: 079 – 40039554
5th April 2010 From India, Mumbai