4th April 2009 From India, Hyderabad
Middle Earth Consultants Pvt. Ltd
Certified Psychometric Testing Professional
2 days Training Program (non-residential)
The Certified Psychometric Testing Professional program, of Carlton Advanced Management Institute, USA, done in India in association with Middle Earth Consultants.
In a world characterized by cutthroat competition knowing the ability and behavior of an employee are paramount. Keeping this in mind this workshop has been designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of Psychometric Testing. The objective of this workshop is to provide a comprehensive overview of the entire process of psychometric testing, starting right from defining the concepts of psychology to the various tests used in psychometric testing. The workshop will focus on the practical application of the test, citing how beneficial it is to conduct these tests. By attending this workshop you’ll learn:
Who should attend?
- The overview of psychology
- The psychometric assessment overview
- The overview of psychometric assessment categories
- The usage of psychometric tests
- How to use TAT effectively
- How to use PSI effectively
- How to use ability/interest tests well
Special Benefits of Participating
- Human resource professionals
- Line managers
- Any individual who wishes to use tests in selection and development
Course Overview: MODULE 1:
- Get comprehensive, information packed courseware during the program and for back home use
- Learn from the industry experts with vast experience in human resources
- Network with other professionals from the same industry
- Post training support for project work and examination
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed
Overview of Psychology
- Evolution and foundational principles of psychology
- Basic concepts of psychology
Psychometric Assessment Overview
- Describe the psychometric assessment process
- Define psychometric tests and explore different types of psychometric tests
- Laws governing usage of psychometric tests
- Validity of tests
- Creation/evaluation of test specifications
- Reliability and validity
Usage Of Psychometric Tests
- Recruitment Based
- Succession Planning
- Cultural Analysis and Organizational Diagnosis
- Team Profiling
- Cases of companies and where they have been used
- Statistics of usage
Using TAT Effectively
- What does TAT check
- Using TAT in organizations
- Applying TAT to recruitment
- Applying TAT to culture and team analysis
Using PSI Effectively
- What does PSI check
- Using PSI in organizations
- Applying PSI to recruitment
- Applying PSI to culture and team analysis
Using Ability/Interest Tests Well
Middle Earth Advantage:
- Understanding various abilities
- Measuring abilities
- Using standard ability tests
- Simple test construction for abilities
- Understanding interests and motivator concepts
- Using standard interest tests
·Trusted name in the training industry since 1997.
·Trained more than 30,000 professionals at all levels, across the globe.
·Client list of more than 400 companies.
·Highest feedback of an average of over 4.5 on a 5-point scale.
·Over 90% company retention rate.
Avail group / twin workshop nomination discounts for your team.
Kindly refer it to your friends & colleagues also.
KOLKATA REGION Certified Learning and Development Manager Date: April: 22-23 Certified Compensation And Benefits Manager 26th& 27th May’09 ------------------- Certified Performance And Competence Developer Mr. Nitin Sanker
For registration, faculty and investment details contact,
B.E (Computer Science) - IIT (Roorkee); MBA (HR & Marketing) - IIM (Cal) PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE SUMMARY
- Nearly 2 decades of experience in HR, Training and Consulting in India, Bahrain, Nigeria, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Dubai, Oman, Singapore and USA.
- Has over a decade of experience as a HR process consultant and trainer
- Works with over 150 global companies on HR Process Design. This work involves competence mapping, designing competence centric tools. He has helped many organizations in the usage of six sigma and process models like PCMM & ISO 9000 to improve their HR process. Conducted over 500 Corporate Training and Public Workshops. Nitin’s consulting work encompasses some of the leading companies in India. Middle East and South East Asia in the areas Quality and HR consulting.
- Some of the companies for whom he has trained people or done consulting assignments include – Wipro, Infosys, Reliance, Hindustan lever, Tesco, GE, Oracle, British petroleum- Indonesia, DHL-Malaysia, Nigerian Airforce, Gricunas-Lagos, Al Naqeel, The office of sheikh of dubai, Central bank of Oman, RAK Bank, Halliburton-Middle east, Dyncorp- USA, Navionics- Italy, Crompton Greaves, Dr. Reddy Labs, Suzlon, Oman stock exchange energy etc.
- He is certified by Carlton Advanced Management Institute and also City & Guilds of UK to conduct HR Programs
He had written extensively for publications like The Economic Times, HRM review etc., he is on the Review board of one of India’s specialized HR magazines. He also used to author a regular column called ‘lessons for the classroom’ which appeared in a popular magazine.
He is a visiting faculty at IIM (C) and ISB. He also trains fellow students and future management trainers at IIMT
His principal areas of interest are in Competency management, Learning and development methodologies and people management processes in the area of retention, recruitment, compensation and benefit administration.
He is acknowledged as one of the India’s best quizzers being a regional finalist on BBC’s Mastermind India and a finalist on quiz time. He has won over 50 national level quizzes.