No Tags Found!

Surbhi Gupta

HI friends and Seniors, Can anybody pls send me 16 PF test and tell me how to administer it. Regards, Surbhi
From India, Mumbai
Amitmhrm

Hi Surbhi..
Can try this link too..
#
Regards,
Amit Seth.

From India, Ahmadabad
ybr
Dear Surbhi,
The 16pf is a level B psychometric test that can be administered and interpreted only by a qualified psychologist.
You can contact me on for more details. I can definitely assist you with the same as we use the 16pf for recruitment, personality profiling, team building and competency ampping purposes.
Warm regards,
Mukti

Arvindsingh

Dear Surbhi,

The first thing that you tell me are you a qualified practitioner of psychometric testing.

IPAT's psychological testing materials are restricted to qualified purchasers. Certain testing materials require more stringent qualifications than others, with emphasis on a consideration of the level of skill and training required to use the material appropriately.

The 16PF Questionnaire ( English version) is a Level 2 instrument. To purchase Level 2 materials, IPAT requires a Master's degree in psychology, counseling, or a related field, plus relevant graduate-level coursework in Tests and Measurement. The practionar should also have one year post qualification training under a certified test trainer.

If you have eligibility then you can purchage it from Mansyan or MaFoi. If you don't have then you can take help of some professional psychometrician. If in case you have some academic objective help in some project, then you can contact to me.

Wish you best of luck

With Regards,

Arvind Singh

From India, New Delhi
Bob Gately

Hello Surbhi: >Can anybody pls send me 16 PF test and tell me how to administer it. < Is this for hiring, managing or counseling?
From United States, Chelsea
nids04

Hello,
16 PF canot be administered by you independently until & unless you have the License for using the tool.
IPAT is the global license holder for the same. And in India Mafoi has colaboration with them.
They offer the training in the tool & an provide you the License to use it in your organization.
Nidhi

From India, Gurgaon
mail4arpita

HEy buddy plaese find the deatils abt 16 pf in the attached doc
From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc 16pf_190.doc (97.5 KB, 1362 views)

mail4arpita

please find the deatils in this doc
From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc 16pf_186.doc (97.5 KB, 521 views)

Bob Gately

Hello Surbhi:
>This is for recruitment.<
Thanks.
Why not use an on-line whole-person assessment?
A whole person assessment is designed and validated for such use and users do not need to be certified. The software does all the analysis.
Whole person assessments are more effective at identifying future successful employees.

From United States, Chelsea
myra mendros
Hi! Can anybody please share also how to administer the guilford-zimmerman temperament survey in hiring the right person? Thank you. Best regards Myra

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.