Industrial Relations And Labour Laws
[email protected]
Salary Processing,final Settlements,medical
Human Resources Officer
+2 Others

kindly help to me,I left from my previous company one year past,i had applied for pf withdrawals 2 times but there is no response from them.I checked out with them,they told to me didn't recieve any forms.presently am in bangalore,prevoius company is mumbai based,i had worked at hyderabad.kindly help wat should i do now because i need amount. with regards Rafiq
From India, Hyderabad
It may happen that the employer might not have paid contributions due and therefore, might not have submitted your withdrawal forms (form 19 and 10 C) I advice that you send these forms by attesting your signature by the Manager of the Bank where you have account or to which the amount is to be transferred. It is not mandatory that the employer himself should counter sign withdrawal forms. It can be done by any other person as Bank Manager, Gazetted Officer, Member of Central Board of Trustees of PF, etc etc. Regards, Madhu.T.K
From India, Kannur
am not getting sir,where i have to submit the those forms atteated by the bank manager,bank mgr means where i have account that branch only. regards rafiq
From India, Hyderabad
Bank Manager with whom you bank with shall be preferred since it is a matter of attestation of signature. The forms are to be sent to the EPF Office (Asst. Provident Fund Commissioner, Sub/ Regional Office of Employees Provident Fund Organisation) where your PF accounts are maintained. Regards, Madhu.T.K
From India, Kannur
Dear Rafi Else send your forms with acknowledgement or through courier to your office. or You can approach your Regional commissioner of PF. Regards venkatesh
From India, Madras
Dear Madhu T K, I would like know on what occassions an employer can limit his contribution towards the employees to a basic of Rs.6500- what is the act provisions >? thanks regards sekar
From India, Madras
Dear Friend, I will suggest you to just fill up form No. 13A and get your PF transferred from previous organisation to present. Form No. 13A can be authorised by your current employer and submitted to PF office. With regard, Nitin
From India, Pune
Dear Sekar, 12 % PF is deducted maximum on 6,500 basic + da which comes to 780. it is mandatory to the employer to deduct pf of all those employees whose basic + da is upto 6500. above 6500 limit, pf can be deducted at the descrition of the employer, it is not mandatory to him. and once pf deduction started by employer he cannot stop it but mandatory maximum limit is on 6500
From India, Mumbai
Dear All, Can You pls tell me if one employee joins a company that time his salary was 14,000 and now his salary became 20,000 employer does not want to submit his pf challan is legal. Thanks Radhey
From India, Delhi
If when he joined the establishment at Rs 14000 per month, he was given PF coverage following company's policy or due to negligence or oversight or whatever, he will continue to be covered irrespective of any salary hike. The management can not make him out of cover so long as he is in the establishment. The Act only says that an employee whose salary at the time of joining the establishment is Rs more than Rs 6500 is exempted. It reads that if at the time of joining his salary was less than Rs 6500 and latter on it rose more than Rs 6500, will not be excluded from coverage. The PF Act also provides for continuity of membership by which an employee once covered will be covered irrespective of any increase in his salary. Regards, Madhu.T.K
From India, Kannur

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™