Trainer, Facilitator, Lecturer
Hr Generalist& Soft Skills Trainer
Satish Chandra Gautam
My area of interest would be any HR related issue .. say motivation..
2nd December 2008 From India
26th December 2008 From India, Pune
I have around five years of hands on experience in mainfrmaes.
Summary of My experience :
Five years of Experience in Software development on IBM Mainframe technologies.
Currently playing the role of Subject Matter Expert.
Acting Module lead for the team in the absence of the lead.
Experience in requirement gathering and new project initiations.
Experience in COBOL, CICS, JCL, VSAM, and DB2.
Experience in Tools like Platinum, File Aid, Intertest, Smart test, Ctrl-M.
Exposure to all stages of Software development.
Experienced as SCM coordinator and Quality Facilitator for the Team.
Trained freshers and Inter teams on Purchase and Sales Applictaion.
Knowledge in Financial markets and Brokerage business applications.
Communication being my strength and knowledge spreading being my goal, I am looking out to start my carieer as a part time trainer.
Please do let me know if there is any openings for the same.
Will look forward for your reply.
Do mail me on
13th January 2009 From India, Bangalore
Regards to everyone
1st February 2009 From India, Delhi
Being a trainer is fine but being a certified trainer carries a lot of weight in today's global training scenario. If you are someone new to the field of training this certification will assist and help you for a bright future. It will give you the knowledge, skills & attitude required to behave like an expert trainer who has got everything under control whilst appearing relaxed and approachable. If you are already in the training field then it will enhance and change your way of looking at training to make every session better and better. The most important ingredient that separates good trainers from others is ENTHUSIASM. Learn how to be enthusiastic and run effective training courses. Become better equipped and knowledgeable to be effective and skillful.
The Certified trainer program is aimed at developing the facilitation and training skills in an individual. This program will instill practical skills & In-depth knowledge in all aspects of the training process.
- Involving delivery skills with better vocal and visual skills
- Obtaining individual views on current learning needs and preferred learning styles
- Identifying the entry and course requirement for suitable learning opportunities.
- Creating new material for the learning sessions
- Listening actively and taking into account the learner's non - verbal communication
- Developing facilitation skills, active training techniques and outward-bound experiential training programs.
- Making interventions, adaptations and provide assistance in improving the effectiveness of the learning.
- Selecting assessment methods best suited for learning objective
- Identifying potential improvement to delivery of teaching and training sessions.
- Individual Presentations & Feedback
- Working on the Verbal element
- Understanding Adult learning
- Methodologies to increase involvement
- Designing Role-Plays and Assignments/Projects
- Handling queries
- Learning Barriers
- Creating different learning aids
- Problem participants
- Individual trainer styles
- Giving Feedback on Student performance
- Any one desirous of becoming a certifies & a qualified trainer
- Trainers and would be trainers to enhance their skills and qualification
- Anyone in the Human Resource department to get an add-on certification
- Any students from HR management, English Departments, Engineers and others
+91 98412 49456
1st February 2009 From India, Madras