firstname.lastname@example.orgDear Seniors, I require some samples of recruitment agreement which we can offer to the consultants. I am working in a company where we needs to tie up with the consultants.
Hope to see something useful...
From India, New Delhi
PROFESSIONALS AND BUSINESSES PARTICIPATING IN DISCUSSION
Personnel & Hr
Employed As Hr
Runa PatilMy dear friend,
Here is a format of agreement, which may help you.
Make necessary changes according to your company's rule.
All The Best !
Memorandum of Understanding between
M/s ----------and M/s --------------------
This agreement made at -------on the ---------between m/s ------- a Company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 and having its regional office at ----------------(herein after referred to as COMPANY) of one part and M/s. ----------------having registered office ---------- (hereinafter referred to as CONSULTANCY) of the other part.
1. Whereas the party of the 1st part is in the ------------- and is in the need of suitable employees from time to time.
2. The party of the 2nd part is engaged in the services of providing right candidate for the right job to its clients, as and when specific requirement is made for.
Now, therefore this Agreement witness as under:
The CONSULTANCY will select, shortlist and forward with recommendations to COMPANY the desired candidates. They will furnish the required particulars of the candidates in the form of Bio-data/ Curriculum Vitae/ Resume, etc. On receipt of the approved candidates from COMAPNY, the Recruitment Agents will make arrangements to call the candidates for interview with COMPANY and intimate in advance regarding confirmation received from the candidates whether they are attending the interview. If candidates are sent on oral communication, CONSULTANCY shall communicate over phone to COMPANY at least 48 hours before sending the candidate for interview to avoid misunderstanding and inconvenience to both Interviewer and Candidates. All preliminary work of scrutiny and screening of applications/ pre interviews etc. will be done by consultancy and shall assure that the candidate put forward will be up to the mark for absorption by COMPANY, if selected.
Period of Agreement: ------- to ----------- (1 Year) and further extendable for 1 year period at a time, on mutually agreed terms & conditions.
Responsibilities of COMPANY:
1.COMPANY shall give to the CONSULTANCY the profile of COMPANY for information to candidates proposed by the CONSULTANCY for interview on phone.
2. COMPANY shall inform the CONSULTANCY regarding the manpower requirement giving details regarding the vacancy for which candidate is required, Experience, Age, Qualification, Pay-Scale range and other related details.
3. CO shall inform the CONSULTANCY , after short-listing the candidates, the date, the time and the venue of the interview.
4. HR will inform the CONSULTANCY from time to time about the short-listing of candidates, interviews, selection, offer letters and joining of the candidates.
5. CO shall pay the professional fees to the CONSULTANCY only by a “Crossed Account Payee” cheque within 14 days from the date of joining the candidate to services of CO.
Responsibilities of the consultancy
1. On receipt of Information regarding the required candidates, the Consultancy shall inform Co within 7 days, details regarding candidates short-listed and send the relevant bio-datas.
2. The CNSULTANCY shall scrutinize the bio-data and interview the candidates before the same are forwarded to CO and also ensure the correctness of the information provided.
3. The CONSULTANCYwill have to ensure that all candidates appear for the interview with testimonials including last month’s pay slip.
4. On receipt of information about the joining of the selected candidates, the CONSULTANCY shall submit its bill for professional charges with the name of the candidate selected subject to TDS and other statutory deductions.
5. Incase the candidate leaves the services of the CO. within 60 days of joining, the CONSULTANCY will find a replacement candidate of similar / equivalent qualification and experience. In case no suitable candidate is found for replacement, a Credit Note to the same amount will be issued by CONSULTANCY for payment received from CO. However a replacement / credit note does not apply in case the CO. terminates the services of the candidate due to changes in requirement or the candidate leaves the services due to placing the candidate in a profile not as per agreed requirement.
6. The CONSULTANCY agrees for a no-poach clause with the Client, wherein, the CONSULTANCY will not poach employees currently working with the Client during the period of this agreement for placement elsewhere.
7. The CONSULTANCY will not use the name of the Client in any other communication except in the client lists used in marketing. The CONSULTANCY will seek adequate permission from the Client for use of the name of the Client in any other communication.
8. In case of disputes arising out of disagreements in the terms stated in this agreement, the courts of -------- will have complete jurisdiction.
CONSULTANCY shall bill COMPANY rate of
( as per market rate)
ADDITIONA SERVICES WILL CHARGE EXTRA.
(excluding Service Tax, at prevailing rate, which will be charged extra, as applicable)
Authorized Signatory Authorized Signatory Authorised Signatory
Team Leader Name :
From India, Chandigarh
Navin RaneDear Mannat,
understanding your urgency so.... just a suggestion,
you can search posts on Cite HR, there were quite a few posts on recruitment agreement. YOu can find variety to choose as well...
Just click on search, select post and type in "recruitment agreement". You should get it...
From India, Mumbai
Mr. Abc, Director/Proprietor,
M/S XYZ MGMT CONSULTANT
Add. ......, GURGAON
We are pleased to inform you that we have kept you in our panel for providing manpower as per the following terms & conditions: -
- You shall be paid 8.33% (staff & above) of the gross annual salary which will not include (P.F. / ESI both employees & employers share, bonus, & Superannuation) of each selected candidate. Service charges will be paid as per Govt. rules.
- If the selected candidate leaves on his / her own accord within ninety days of joining, you will have to arrange a suitable replacement at the earliest and for that there will be no additional fee/ service charges payable to you.
- Bill will be raised after 60 days.
For XYZ COMPANY LTD.
HR I IR
ACCEPTED BY /SECOND PARTY
PROPRIETOR OF CONSULTANCY
From India, Gurgaon
m-sreekumarThis may also help
THIS AGREEMENT is made on the -- day of June 2008,, BY AND BETWEEN, --------CONSULTING PRIVATE LIMITED, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956, having its Registered Office at #-------------------------- (hereinafter referred to as "----------", which expression, where the context admits, shall include its successors and assigns) OF THE ONE PART and ----------------, having its registered office at # ---------------------, India (hereinafter referred to as
“--------------", which expression, where the context admits, shall include the heirs, executors and administrators) OF THE OTHER PART.
1. ----------- is a company engaged in providing --------------- and in connection with its business, requires the work and services of ---------------.
2. -------------- has the necessary skills and expertise required to undertake and perform such work and services to the satisfaction of ----------.
3. Discussions having been held between the parties, ---------- has retained the services of ----------t from --------- 2008, on certain terms and conditions, which they now desire to reduce to writing by executing this Agreement.
NOW THEREFORE THIS AGREEMENT WITNESSETH as follows:
1. SCOPE OF AGREEMENT.
1.1. ----------------- shall, during the term of this Agreement, undertake the obligations specified in this Agreement and provide to -----------------, the work and services of -----------------, for the consideration and upon the other terms and conditions herein provided.
1.2. The consideration payable by ----------------- to ----------------- for the work and services shall be as follows:
Professional Fee Payable
Upto Assistant Manager 8.33 % of CTC
Upto Senior Manager 10 % of CTC
GM & above 12 % of CTC
a) Annual Gross Salary for the purpose of professional fee calculation will include Basic Salary & any other components that may be a part of the flexible plan or otherwise, including company’s contribution to PF, annual incentive, sign on bonuses and relocation allowances if any.
b) Validity: This agreement shall be valid for a period of one year and may be extended for a further period or periods under fresh terms and conditions as may be mutually agreed between parties hereto.
c) If ----------------- hires -----------------’s candidate within twelve (12) months from the date of submission of resume to -----------------, the placement shall be considered a result of -----------------’s referral efforts.
d) ----------------- will not approach any ----------------- employee directly or indirectly for other employment opportunities during the tenure of this agreement.
e) Invoicing: ----------------- will submit invoices as and when placements are complete and the candidate reports for duty.
f) Payment Terms: Payment shall be made within thirty days from the date of invoice.
g) If the candidate leaves the company before completing three months of service upto Senior Manager level, ----------------- will provide a replacement candidate within three months or refund the professional fees paid by ----------------- in the following manner; 100% refund if the candidate leaves within 30 days, 66% refund if the candidate leaves within 60 days and 33% refund if the candidate leaves within 90 days.
h) If the candidate leaves the company before completing six months of service at GM & above level, ----------------- will provide a replacement candidate within six months or refund the professional fees paid by ----------------- in the following manner; 100% refund if the candidate leaves within 60 days, 66% refund if the candidate leaves within 120 days and 33% refund if the candidate leaves within 180 days.
i) Service tax at the rate applicable as on the date of the invoice shall be charged in the invoice separately
2. OBLIGATIONS OF -----------------.
----------------- will ensure full and proper compliance by him/her, of all applicable laws, rules, regulations and other statutory requirements whatsoever, in implementing this Agreement and carrying out his/her duties and obligations hereunder and will obtain all required registrations, licenses, approvals, sanctions etc. Notwithstanding his responsibility to comply with any directions or instructions given by ----------------- or any ----------------- personnel concerned, ----------------- will not, however, for any purposes, be treated or deemed to be an employee or agent of ----------------- but will be an independent contractor without any claims or rights whatsoever for employment with ----------------- and ----------------- will have no obligations or liabilities whatsoever in relation to ----------------- and his/her work and services, save as is herein provided.
3. OBLIGATIONS OF -----------------.
----------------- will, subject to compliance of this Agreement and all statutory requirements and the provision of the work and services to its satisfaction by ----------------- and subject to deduction of tax at source, ensure full and timely payments for the work and services as provided in this Agreement.
The work and services provided in pursuance of this Agreement are exclusively in connection with the business and activities of ----------------- and shall not be used for any other purposes without the prior written consent of -----------------
----------------- will not require ----------------- to carry out any duties or functions other than those provided for in this Agreement, without the prior written consent of -----------------.
Both the parties shall ensure that he maintains complete confidentiality with regard to all information relating to its premises, business, assets, affairs, employees etc.
5. FORCE MAJEURE.
The obligations of ----------------- and ----------------- shall remain suspended if and to the extent that they are unable to carry out such obligations owing to force majeure or reasons beyond their control. In the event of such inability continuing for more than a month, the other party shall have the right to terminate this Agreement without further obligation.
Notwithstanding anything herein stated, neither party shall be liable to the other for any indirect,
consequential, penal, exemplary or like damages even if advised of the possibility of the same.
7. TERM AND TERMINATION.
7.1 This Agreement shall commence/be deemed to have commenced as on and from 13th June 2008 and shall be in force till the period mentioned in clause 1.3(b) mentioned herein before.
7.2 Either party may at any time, without cause, terminate this Agreement by giving to the other thirty (30)
days written notice.
7.2 In the event of breach of this Agreement by either party, the other party will be entitled to
terminate this Agreement forthwith and without any advance notice.
7.3 Expiry or earlier termination of this Agreement will not prejudice any rights of the parties that may
have accrued prior thereto.
8. NO AGENCY.
It is clearly understood and accepted by both parties that this Agreement and the contract between the parties evidenced by it are on principal to principal basis and nothing herein contained shall be construed or understood as constituting either party hereto the employee, agent or representative of the other, under any circumstances.
9. ENTIRE AGREEMENT.
This Agreement embodies the entire agreement and understanding between the parties as to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior negotiations, arrangements, agreements and writings and understandings between the parties.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF the parties have caused this Agreement to be executed in duplicate at -----, the day and year first above written.
SIGNED and DELIVERED for and on behalf
Of ----------------- Consulting Pvt. Ltd.,
----------------- aforesaid, by
SIGNED and DELIVERED for and on behalf
Of --------------------. Ltd.,
------------- aforesaid, by
In the presence of witnesses:
raamhope this would be helpfull
THIS CONSULTANCY AGREEMENT IS MADE at (xxxxx) on this (xxxx)
M/s. (company name) having its office at (address), hereinafter referred to as ‘CLIENT’, (which expression shall unless repugnant to the context or meaning thereof, include his successors, subsidiaries, affiliates and permitted assigns)
M/s (consultancy name) having its office at (address)hereinafter referred to as ‘Consultant’, (which expression shall, unless it is repugnant to the context, mean and include it’s successors-in-interest, administrators and permitted assigns).
1. CLIENT is engaged, in the business of (nature of business)
2. The Consultant is experienced in providing manpower solutions (can also include these preparing documents required for statutory approvals, registrations, compliances and submission of returns and all aspects pertaining to labour and related laws.)
3. The Consultant agrees to provide services to (company name and address)
NOW THEREFORE IN CONSIDERATION OF THE MUTUAL OBLIGATIONS AND UNDERTAKINGS CONTAINED HEREIN THISAGREEMENT WITNESSETH AS FOLLOWS:
1. The Consultant agrees to assist the manpower requirements of “CLIENT” in assisting the requirement which ever requested by client from time to time within (mention the lead time),The Consultant also agrees to follow up with different agencies in assistance to client
2. “CLIENT” agrees to pay to the Consultant a Monthly Retainership fee (or else service charges of 8.33% in annual ctc for the service rendered if the consultant assist in placing a candidate for employment,
3. the consultant is liable to replace a candidate if the placed candidate does not serve for a period of ( months/years) without any service charges
4. “CLIENT” shall at all times be free to give instructions and the same will be binding on the Consultant.
5. The period of the Agreement is from xxxx to xxxx.
6. Both parties to the agreement shall have the right to terminate the agreement at any time giving one months notice on either side.
7. In the event of any disputes with relation to the performance, compliance or interpretation of any of the terms of this agreement, the party who raises such dispute shall issue a notice to the other party to resolve the same within 10 days of receipt of such notice.
Signed by Signed by
Authorised Signatory Authorised Signatory
From India, Madras
Please help me. I am sending one of the student who is doing his final year B.E (Electronics and Telecommmunication) This student is looking for Internship Project for 3 Months. Details of Domains as follows:
1. Embedded or VLSI Design or Telecommunications. Please i am attaching his resume for your reference
Address: 518/2951, Akshay Society, Sant Tukaram Nagar, Pimpri, Pune-411018
Contact : +91 9850791465
Career Objective: ¾
To become a successful professional in the field of Information Technology/ Telecom sector and to work in an innovative and competitive world.
2003 Dr Dy Patil Public School, Pimpri, Pune
SSC, First class with distinction [83.06%]
2005 Abasaheb Garware College, Karve Road, Pune
HSC, First Class with distinction, [80. 00%]
(Currently doing my final year Engineering)
2008 DY Patil College of Engineering, Akurdi, Pune
T.E in [Electronics and Telecommunication].
Aggregate: % of first 5 semesters
Skill Sets: ¾
Programming Languages: • Assembly Language Programming (8051, 8086)
• Data Structures
• Basics of C
Operating System: • Windows
Curriculum Project: ¾
“LPG LEAKAGE DETECTION AND TEMPERATURE MONITORING SYSTEM”.
Brief Overview :
The main objective of our project was to detect the amount of leakage of LPG in air and control its concentration, if it exceeds a certain predefined threshold level..In addition to this we have also designed a system which will continuously monitor the surrounding temperature and made provisions for the same if it exceeds above normal. The entire system was controlled by microcontroller 8051.
Personal Profile: ¾
Name Swaminathan Iyer
Date of Birth: 11-10-1987
Father’s name: Balakrishnan Iyer
Languages Known English, Hindi, Marathi, Tamil and German
Hobbies and interests: Listening to music, reading books, watching sports on TV, internet surfing
Sports: Cricket, Volleyball, Football, Table tennis
Co-curricular and Extra Curricular Activities:
• Volunteered as Event Manager at ELECTRONZ 2008 held at our college
• Represented school and college in the Intercollegiate Cricket and Volleyball Tournaments
• Participated in intercollegiate national level MICROS competition under Excelsior 2008 held at Sinhgad College of College of Engineering, Pune
• Participated in intercollegiate national level CYPHER (Circuit designing competition) and NEO (C programming competition) in Zion 2008 held at Dy Patil Pimpri, Pune
• Was awarded the best actor by All Indian Council for Marathi Drama in a Marathi play held at PCMC auditorium, Pune for the year 2002-03.
• Achieved grade ‘B’ in the London Academy International Evaluation Examination in Mathematics and General Knowledge for the year 1999-2000
I, the undersigned, confirm that this CV correctly describes myself and my qualifications and that the above mentioned information is true to the best of my knowledge
he Resume of the Student. Kindly requesting your help on the same.
Requesting my senior Hr Managers to help this case if you need any more reference please contact me on cell no 9922932994 or mail to me
Thanks and Regards
From India, Pune
glrajithaI Really Appriciate Runa Patil For Helping Mannt Where I Found No Senior Took Time To Help . G.l Rajitha
From India, Hyderabad
careerhorizonDear All, kindly find attachment. Thanks & Regards, Paritosh Parikh. Ahmedabad
From India, Pune
email@example.comDear Members, Thanks a lot for your efforts and contributions. I am really very thanksful to everyone who had put in their efforts to suggest me... Thanks a lot once again...
From India, New Delhi