- Will I get a job after doing PhD?
- How much salary will I get after doing a PhD?
- What kind of jobs will I get after PhD?
- How much time will PhD last?
- Will I be able to complete PhD?
- Whats the difference between PhD and Fellow?
- Which Institute in India is best for me?
- IIT Phd is good or IIM Fellow is good?
- Whats the difference between IIT PhD and IIM Fellow?
- Is the Fellow program recognized?
- Have any other questions ...... ask me .....
Talk to me before you take admission in PhD. You won't regret it. Get advice from a PhD .....
You won't regret it.
Currently in the PhD program of a reputated National Level institue in India.
Fix an appointment and talk to me. TALK TO ME PLANS
Phone: Fees: Rs 295/- for two 20 minute phone calls. (You have to call)
Email: Fees: Rs 295/- for two emails, less than 1000 words reply, send emails with questions.
Phone plus Email: Rs 495/- for phone and email consultation.
Contact me for payment details:
(Phone number will be sent only after payment is received.)
Payment can be made by Bank Transfer, Cheques and DD.
Visit this blog for more information Information India
23rd October 2008 From India, Mumbai
Salary, work environment, facilities ( cab, cafeteria), Growth, higher education, Team handling - is not the real reason for attrition.
All these are just excuse - Becuase the best paid companies with best facilites with top management have attrition.
Its only because human mind in never stable, and we don't know what we want so we keep hoping blaming - company, salary, growth, politics etc.,
All the above factors may be part of the reason for attrition, just work around it do some case studies in IT/ITES industries.
If you can find solution you can even become Management Guru.
19th August 2010 From India, Chennai