tulsi30

Dear Friends, I have attached a PPT on DAD..... I loved it and feel that 99% of us perceive our DAD as stated in the ppt. So, to know what DAD Means to all of us....... check the ppt.
From India, Nasik
tulsi30

Thank You Sari for your reply....
We should teach our younger ones to Respect the Older Generation and
give them unconditional love and support..... After all they are the ones who gave us birth or else we would not have been existed.

From India, Nasik
Viral Shah

Nice ppt......my friend..........I am speechless............ :cry: :cry: :cry:
and one more thing i have sent it to more then 50 friends...........Hats off....
Keep Posting such nice things.......
Viral Shah

From India, Mumbai
viva26
Nice posting to share with us. This is a heritage to love parents, which we should transverse to our children. Children are keen observers, please do not expect anything, which you dont follow with your parents from your children. Everything that goes from your hand, you will get it back from your children (be it good or bad). Think again.
With regards
Vishnu :)

From India, Hyderabad
bashamsp

Dear Tulsi,
Thanks for sharing a very nice and real PPT. It is true that each and every person goes through the stages given in the PPT and realises the importance of elders at their older age only.
Thanks and keep posting
Basha MSP

From India, Hyderabad
vimehta
nice job the ppt is a nice one .with nice collection of pics which gives more coluor to the whole stuff..hope we get more stuff from you happiness vivek
From United States, Fremont
ksharmi
Superb posting Tulsi
I have seen similar kind of posting for MOM but this is the 1st time i have seen the importance of Dad and how great he is through out our life time.
Really important to everyone. Meaningful posting. Thanks for sharing with others.
Thanks,
Sharmilaa. :)

From Sri Lanka, Colombo
tulsi30

Dear CiteHR Members....
Thanks a lot for your wonderful response... This response has given motivation to find new, different and meaningful material that touches everyone's heart....
Thank You once again. :P

From India, Nasik
Pinkii

hi tulsi this is the most fantabulous ppt on family i have ever come accross thanks for sharing.... it made me think of myself as a daughter :cry: :roll:
From India, New Delhi
priyanka546
Ur quotings are outragious.infact everyone in the world should realise it before time passes.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.