No Tags Found!

ratanlal

Hello friends,
Attached the PPT, that has been forwarded to me by a friend I thought ,the life of warren buffet that has been depicted in this ppt reflects the humility,humleness,leadership traits of a successful person is a inspiration to all of us.
Hope you like it.
Regards
Ratanlal

From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps lnt.pps (468.5 KB, 7257 views)

rangaji

Inspiring message from Warren Baffet... Being rich doesn’t mean doesn’t mean being showy..... A very good learning at the juncture of new year...
From India, Madras
satishpatil005
ratanlal very good PPT; it’s really motivating and want to take action as mentioned in the same. thanks yaar like to see some more if u have like same to see. regards, satish patil
From India, Aurangabad
Vineethabsp
Hi, Its really a very beautiful ppt. Pls do post more such kind of info’s to boost up others... Regards Vineetha
From India, Bangalore
rome111275
Dear Ratantal,
An uplifting spirit is what I called to such inspirational things! And it include yours!
I am very grateful having this presentation.
Wishing you a peaceful & bountiful New Year!
A million thanks,
Roman, Philippines

From Kuwait, Kuwait
prassad_1703
Dear Friend ,
I had seen this wonderful PPT 3 Years ago .
Thanks to you , I happened to read this again .
This is must read for all of us .....we keep making so many mistakes ...this is great eye opener and leveller .
Prassad.

From India, Bangalore
cqrlife

Dear Ratanlal
plz do not attach same thing again and again or some ppt someone already posted before on same ite ,plz do check.
you may post something copied from other site ,its waste of time for readers
Regard
Dilip-Goa

From India, Pune
suganya_raghu

A..M..A..Z..I..N..G...... Its really true that this generation should be aware of this kind of reality facts and that they atleast try to apply this .
Thankyou for bringing this to our knowledge Mr.Ratanlal.
Regards,
Suganya.

From India, Madras
ushajk75@gmail.com
Real inspiration and apt for the present situation...people are running behind the money just to satisfy their needs not thinking about the third person in life and spending just like that by running behind the brands...
Thank you very much for the post...keep posting stuffs like this....
Warm Regards,
Usha.H

From India, Bangalore
dsouza_beverly

Excellent presentation. Shows there is strength in simplicity!!! Great inspiration to an orderly life filled with values and contained within the realm of contentment and simplicity.
Thank you for sharing it.

From Pakistan, Karachi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.