No Tags Found!

K.Ravi

kya pyaar karna suicide jaisa hota hain kya? jab hum kisi se pyaar karte hain aur wo humare pyar ki kadar na kare ,, to hum mar jaate hain,,, aisa kyun,.???:(:(:(
From India, Pune
abhi16march

Dear Ravi,

As i feel only one love is 100 %true in this world ie mother's love. and in other relation i cant say....coz you will find some selfishness.....u r searching the love for you coz of your happiness not for others(Wants to get own needs met-) so i must say we are selfish there ..and if we are selfish then definately its not true love....

pepole cant think even wat is exactly true love.....

serve the other person; selfless( mother's love) .....this is only the true love i think..

if you are in love with a girl there is three things included in ur relation : i e. LOVE+Habbit +attraction.....if u will add al three then it wil be equal to 100%

but in case of mothers love there is only love : 100%

if u r in love with ur friend : there is two things included : love + habbit

so i must say

Mothre's love > friend's love > BF/GF love

if u r in real love then you will never think like this ..coz u will not be selfish there...

so if u r in true love with smeone then definately u wil not talk abt sucide and all............so just love dont think others and all......do selfless love......if u cant then dont say its love...give sme other name to this realation.....

Ravi read it

"We are wasting our time looking for the perfect lovers instead of creating the perfect love'

From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps It is Madness.pps (479.5 KB, 122 views)

Ash Mathew

I agree with u Abhi...but...being in love is not a selfish one at all.
Look for unconditional love.
Ravi - being in love and not getting anything in return - can be compared to this... when we were young (a few months old).. our mothers must have taken great care of us...we never knew the way she struggled to bring us up.... yet at no point she stood back and cried - for not giving the love in return.
She did not think abt suicide...but she loved us more... and thru this, we realized while growing how pure her love is.
So - expecting something in return can kill the love.
Love is the most beautiful thing in ones life. Just be unocnditional when u show the love.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.