Philumel
Dear Sir / Madam
I have opened a proprietoryship company & wish to apply for voluntary provident fund registration.
My total employee strenght as on today is less than 20.
I am into offshore manpower business & hire employees on contratual basis on a day rate basis.
Please advise the cost implication in obtaining the PF registration, time taken to acquire the PF number & the procedure.
Kindly revert on the above at your earliest.
Regards
Sudesh Dewar

From India, Mumbai
mahesh s patil

Dear Mr. Sudesh / Guddu it is always better to aproch EPF Enforcement officer regarding this qurries, because he is the well known person regarding the ammendments/ changes in act.
From India, Bangalore
jha_manas
Dear Mr Sudesh Dewar, u Can Contact Directly With Me I Give All Suggestion & I Help your Problem Through My Nearest & My Relative P.F Inspector. Manas Jha: 9007640313
From India, Calcutta
Premkumar Nair

Dear Sudesh,

I am sure, you are into manpower supply business and interested in developing your business. Even if your strength is less than 20 now, it will grow which will call for registration under the EPF & MP Act, ESI Act, etc.

I would suggest that you may approach the EPFO, collect the required forms, fill up and submit alongwith all supporting documents. It may take sometime for the EPFO to verify your establishment identity, credibility, etc. before allotting the EPF Code Number. However, wherever you have to quote for the EPF Code, you may indicate status of your application for EPF code with proof. The clients would consider your tenders subject to production of proof. In case you could develop your business which calls for immediate registration, you may approach the RPFC/APFC for expeditious allotment. I do not think you may require anyone's help for getting the registration. However, compliance of the provisions of the EPF & MP Act is to be done religiously for which you may require help of professionals or specific knowledgeable employees.

With best wishes,

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.