No Tags Found!

Prasad_96
Hi Everyone, I have 4 years of experience in an MNC company, but I joined this MNC company with a fake experience. Now I got a new offer with genuine four years of experience in another MNC company, and I am currently serving my notice period. Still, my current company has offered the same package to retain me.
What should I do now? Shall I continue with the same company, or shall I change?

Pros: in this company, a supportive team and long-term project

From India, Hyderabad
nanu1953

What is the reason for changing of the job - only extra package or some other reasons. Is it anything related to working atmosphere, not so good relation with immediate superior, less opportunity for growth etc.

If it is only for remuneration, then stay with the existing organization. It is a known area for you. But if it is for some other reasons along with remuneration package, then you may change.

Choice is yours.

S K Bandyopadhyay ( WB, Howrah)
CEO-USD HR Solutions
+91 98310 81531
skb@usdhrs.in

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.