No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hi All,

Recently i have completed Tech and managerial round at IT global services company. After that HR told me to send my last 3 months salary slip and offer letter (previous and currently holding). Its been more than a week now (10 days) client has not approved for further process. After client approval an HR round is about to happen for salary negoitation. I am pushing HR to chase the client but she said we can't do that.

The client is from US and they are starting a new project for which they are hiring 50 peoples. I don't know why the hell it is taking too much time. HR told earlier it will not take more than a day and now she is saying she also don't know about it.

What can i do ? My anxiety levels are increasing day by day as after months of preparations i reached at this point in recruitement process of a job. I currently don't have job in my hand, However i am actively interviewing in other companies and trying to get offers,

Can anyone please help me out what should i do ?

From India, Rew%u0101ri
Big_developer
Hi All I am seeking for your responses. Please do respond if someone knows about it.
From India, Rew%u0101ri
raghunath_bv

Hi,
It's understandable that waiting for a job offer can be stressful, especially when you have actively participated in multiple rounds of interviews. Here are some steps you can consider taking:

Communicate with HR:
Continue to maintain open communication with the HR representative. Politely express your concerns about the delay and inquire if there are any updates.
Ask for an estimated timeline or any specific reasons for the delay. Understanding the reasons can help manage your expectations.

Follow Up Professionally:
Send a follow-up email or message to reiterate your interest in the position and to express your eagerness to move forward in the process.
Politely ask if there's anything you can do to facilitate the decision-making process.

Explore Other Opportunities:
Given the uncertainty, it's wise to continue exploring other job opportunities. Keep attending interviews and applying for positions elsewhere.
Diversifying your options will not only alleviate anxiety but also increase your chances of securing a job offer.

Network:
If possible, leverage your professional network to gather information about the company's hiring process. Sometimes, having connections within the organization can provide insights.

Consider Multiple Offers:
If you receive offers from other companies during this waiting period, carefully evaluate them. You can use these offers as leverage during salary negotiations once you receive an offer from the current company.

Manage Anxiety:
While waiting, focus on activities that help manage stress and anxiety. Exercise, engage in hobbies, and spend time with friends and family to maintain a healthy balance.

Seek Clarity on the Process:
Request clarity on the steps involved in the decision-making process. Understanding the various stages and approvals required may help you better navigate the situation and that the job market can be unpredictable, and delays in the hiring process are not uncommon. While waiting for updates, proactively pursue other opportunities to ensure you have options available. It's essential to strike a balance between being patient and actively managing your career.
Thanks

From India, Bangalore
saswatabanerjee

Where the company is sitting on the approval, it may be they have not selected you but kept you as a backup if someone does not join or leaves. You better start looking for an alternative job and accept whichever comes first.
From India, Mumbai
Big_developer
Hi Thank you for your reply !

The company is hiring for client and client is starting new project. I don't know when project will start and neither the details were shared to me regarding this in any interview rounds. Still hopeful but interviewing for other comapnies as well.

Please let me know if you have anything to add over it.

Thank you again !

From India, Rew%u0101ri
raghunath_bv

Hi,

It sounds like you're in a situation where you're hopeful about a potential job offer from a company that is starting a new project, but you haven't received details about the project timeline or your role. Meanwhile, you are exploring other opportunities by interviewing with different companies.

Here are a few suggestions to navigate this situation:

Follow Up:

Reach out to your contact at the company where you interviewed and express your continued interest in the position.
Politely inquire about the status of the hiring process, the project timeline, and if there are any updates on your application.
Express Your Enthusiasm:

Reiterate your enthusiasm for the role and your eagerness to contribute to the new project.
Emphasize your commitment to the company and your flexibility to align with their needs.
Continue Interviewing:

Keep exploring opportunities with other companies. It's essential to have options and not put all your hopes into one opportunity.
Attend interviews with an open mind, and if you receive other offers, it could provide you with leverage or alternative choices.
Stay Professional:

Maintain professionalism in all your communications. Even if you're exploring other options, ensure that your interactions with the first company remain positive and respectful.
Network:

Leverage your professional network to gather information about the company, its projects, or any potential updates. LinkedIn can be a useful platform for this purpose.
Be Patient:

Understand that hiring processes can take time, especially for new projects where details may still be getting finalized. Be patient and give the company some time to provide updates.
Evaluate Offers:

If you receive job offers from other companies, carefully evaluate them based on your career goals, the company culture, and the opportunities they present.
Remember that the job search process can be unpredictable, and having multiple irons in the fire can increase your chances of landing a position that aligns well with your career aspirations. Good luck with your job search!

Thanks

From India, Bangalore
Big_developer
I just got to know from HR that position has been put on hold by client and they (HTC) don't know when it will open. HR keeps giving excuses of current marketing condition and all but what i concluded is my jouney ends here with HTC.

Don't know why companies do this and every company knows it before if they are going to put this psoition on hold.

Worst company every !!!!

From India, Rew%u0101ri
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.