gurjot-singh1
I have done the 10 days of dual employment in the year 2021. The company was fine with this till 2023. Now in 2023, when the recession came and they terminated me stating dual employment.

Now, since then I have given multiples interview and cleared most of them. But in BGV they are getting the issue. Many time I have mentioned this dual employment & termination issue at the start but HR told let's go with the interview we will see later on.

After clearing all round, the pre-BGV issue comes and then they don't pick up the phone and they don't even reply to emails. I am totally depressed. How to tackle this.

==================================================
If I tell the issue of "dual employment & termination" at the start then also I am not getting an offer letter.
If I tell after all the technical rounds and mention "dual employment & termination" in the HR round then also there is a problem.
I am losing all my hopes. kindly guide me.

From India, Delhi
KK!HR

Probably, it is time you look for employment in firms not very particular about BGV. May be the start-ups would suit you better.
From India, Mumbai
gurjot-singh1
Don't you folks think whatever has happened, happened in the past? Yes, there is gonna be an issue in BGV but that doesn't mean I cannot join any good company in the future.

There has to be a solution. Overlapping is just for 10 days only. I have 10 years of total experience. How come 10 days is greater than 10 years?

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.