No Tags Found!

nihal-ifra
Hi sir/ mam, In 2019 I applied for a job in a company but due to some issues. I didn't join them but I already provided my documents such as Aadhar and PAN card.
But now when I checked my EPFO portal there shows that I have worked with them From 1-12-2019 to 1-12-2019 same-day entry same-day exit but when I contacted the company with this. Matter and I asked about my documents they provided me experience letter which they showed.
That i worked with them from 1-8-2019 to 12-9-2019 now it's been very complicated for me to justify this matter, I have to join the new organisation next week and there will be a BGC How I can prove to them that it was false information, Please help.

From India, Delhi
ommygautam

Kindly check the contribution for 1-12-2019 to 1-12-2019 and if it is not showing then you can say to your current employer that by mistake it has been written in portal but if there is contribution showing for said period then it will create a problem . Second have you not worked any where between 1-12-2019 to 1-12-2019 ? Also can be rectify by a letter through the company to concern EPFO for this mistake then it can be resolved as principal employer only he can take the action as employee you don't have authority to modify any details for any company tenure.
From India, Rudarpur
janaki-rajasekaran1

You inform them like as follows that "I had shared the documents before the joining process, but due to some personal reasons, I am unable to join the team. As a result, they scheduled the joining and relieving dates for the same day."
However employee's joining and relieving can't be same date.

From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.