No Tags Found!

Anonymous
I Have resigned from my present company as I have got a better opportunity. But my Branch Manager is delaying to accept my resignation as This is month of March. If he accepts the resignation so late even on Last working Day, Will I have to serve another 1month nitice period??? If that happen, I wont be join my next company where my Joining date is 10th april. In my present company my last working Day is 4th april. Kindly help and Guide me.
From India, Kolkata
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi Why not make a request with new employer for some time. They might consider.
From India, Madras
Anonymous
@V.M.Lakshminarayanan,

Sir,
I have already tried it and Even From My side I dont Want to stay after My last working Day, If my present company accepts the resignation on last Working Day Will I have to Submit another 1 month notice period? Or will it be auto approved and I can leave??

Kindly guide me.

From India, Kolkata
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

In normal course notice period to be served from the resignation letter date only. However there are probabilities that your company might say as it was not accepted NP starts from acceptance date or so. So make humble representation to superior and resolve it amicably.

From India, Madras
KK!HR

The notice period starts from the day following the date of submission of the resignation letter. Accordingly, submit a fresh letter stating the last working day as per the notice period agreed and ask for being relieved on that day. The acceptance of resignation could be any date but you are not expected to serve a day more than the notice period.
From India, Mumbai
Anonymous
@KK!HR sir, I am an employee of a Life insurance company.I have done this But the HR is ignoring the fact and telling me to Coordinate with my Branch Head, and Regional Head. My branch Manager is unnecessarily delaying and telling me He will not accept on the March of Month. Will the resignation be auto approved on last working day sir?? Is there any rules like that?
From India, Kolkata
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.