No Tags Found!

Anonymous
I absconded from a previous employer 3 years ago in a week from a job due to a COVID emergency. It was a mistake. However, as I contacted my previous employer, from whom I absconded, told me that as no salary was given for the given period, it was not possible to give a relieving letter for the period as it might create a compliance issue (They mentioned the exit date on my EPF account). But they agreed to provide me an email regarding my relieving.

I have been placed at a Big 4 now after my master's. As my previous employment was for a week, I didn't mention it anywhere in my CV or company form. Should I inform my new employer with the screenshot of the mail as my background verification will take place in some days?

I am very much worried. Is my career doomed?

From India, Pune
KK!HR

It is always better to start with a clean slate, rather than surprising the employer. You will know the employer response immediately and this would definitely be helpful.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.