No Tags Found!

vikaskhatter29@gmail.com

Hi everyone,

I have a little bit confusion that in delhi shops and establishment act.
Mainly three types of leaves grated to employee. Sick leave, casual leave and earned leave.
In delhi total 12 days leave grated in a year including casual and sick. And earned leave granted in next year based on their actual working data which is maximum to fifteen in a year and maximum accumulation to 45.

Apart from that some national holidays are also provided to employees. Can u please let me know that how many festival leave are assigned in a year as per delhi shops and factory act.because some company provide 10 and some 11 in a year. What should be minimum.please help.

I shall be grateful to you for a kind favour.
Thanks
Regards
Vikas khatter
Vikaskhatter29@gmail.com

From India, Chandigarh
umakanthan53

Please refer to Delhi Industrial Establishments ( National and Festival Holidays) Act,1965 and the Rules made thereunder.
From India, Salem
sitaramsn

I suggest all querists to go through the related statutes before asking questions in this forum. I believe so many senior professionals are sharing their experience, opinions etc. When we are putting some fundamental or basic questions, appears that querists require spoon feeding.
This forum provides clarifications, divergent opinions, stir discussions etc. which will be helpful to entire fraternity.
Requesting all to seek clarifications or opinions. This is not to hurt any one but this I believe will enhance knowledge of among our young professionals who are lethargic to refer books.

From India, Hyderabad
umakanthan53

I agree with Sitaram. At present there is multicipility of application of labor laws to the same industrial establishment which can only be minimized by means of codification but not eliminated completely for labor standards and their enforcement are in the concurrent list of the Indian Constitution. Therefore, it is imperative that every employer or HR manager should first be aware of the labor laws applicable to his industry. That will facilitate clearing of all the doubts about the rudimentary aspects of such laws.

Second, when we browse the websites like citeHR which are virtual pools of questions and answers pertaining to interpretive exercise on complicated issues of facts and Law and source of latest information, one should try to search for previous posts, if any, relating to the question he intends to raise.

From India, Salem
gaurri_07

Hi Vikas,

I also wanted to know same, as i am in middle of drafting policy as per Delhi Laws.

Can you please guide me about leaves? How many CL, SL, EL are to be given and can CL, SL be taken during probation?

Please reply thanks

From India, Delhi
Suresh Rathi

Dear Vikas,
Kindly go through the Delhi Shops And Establishment Act. It does not state anywhere that EL will "be granted" next year
5EL become due after 4 moths of service

Yes , one should first make an effort to do bit of home work before seeking answers

Col.Rathi

From India, Delhi
shree-motors
Hi gaurri,

Casual Leave (Days)
12 days (sick leave or casual leave both combined)
1 day (after one month of continuous employment)

Earned / Privileged Leave
15 days (after 12 months of continuous service)
5 days (after 4 months of continuous service)

45 accumulation limit

From India, Delhi
vikaskhatter29@gmail.com

dear all,

as stated above that employee can avail 5 el after four months of continuous service and 15 el after 1 year continuous services.

suppose if an employee present only 180 days in a year then company will liable to give 15 days el.
is there any condition specify under the law that employee has to present at least ........days.

because we are practicing in haryana and here employee will liable to avail el in next year. and he has to work atleast 240 days.
and for every 20 days work he will liable to avail 1 el.

From India, Chandigarh
vikaskhatter29@gmail.com

how many national festival holiday are required as per law in a year.
From India, Chandigarh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.