No Tags Found!

Hemanth Jogi

Dear sir/madam, At the time of crediting the salary to the account of employees the employer is deducting 36 rupees as the NEFT charges as the salary is credited through NEFT mode. Is this deduction from the salary is legal? Does the bank charge 36 rupees as NEFT charge for mere 10,500 rupees? Please enlighten me on this.
From India, Mangalore
nathrao

This kind of deduction is illegal. NEFT charges will have to be borne by the company as business expenses.Employee cannot be forced to pay for such kind of deductions.
From India, Pune
Kritarth Consulting

You may please bring to the Attention/Notice of your i) Employer and the ii) Human Resource Dept Functionary, if any in your Establishment,
the Fact/Legal Provision that "Any Deduction from Wages or Salary payble to an Employed Person Must Necessarily and Only Has to Be "Deductions Authorized" under Payment of Wages Act and he Rules framed thereunder and any Unauthorized Deductions effected by the Employer Is Outright Unlawful and Shall Attract Penal Acton against the Employer.
Kritarth Team
18 Feb 2019
. "as per

From India, Delhi
suresh2511

Instead why don't you open salary / savings account in the same bank where your Company has. This will help your employer for salary transfer and No charges will be levied in both the cases.
It is one time exercise for you.
Suresh

From India, Thane
manishiidl
Is Salary cannot be paid through NEFT. is there any rule for payment of salary through cheques

suresh2511

Recently RBI has given directives for not charging for NEFT Transactions. However, some banks still charging.
You may opt for above suggestion given by me under # no.4 for opening bank account in same bank where company has to enable them to transfer your salary.
Regards,
Suresh

From India, Thane
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.