No Tags Found!

paranitharan-veeramani
Hi Friends, I am Paranitharan - HR Manager. I would appreciate if you could clarify regarding eligibility for Earned leave for excluded employees as per Factory Act. My question is - whether Excluded employees are eligible for Earned Leave.
From India, Chennai
Glidor

Factory act / shop & establishment act does not contain any definition as excluded employees, they have mere count of manpower / man-days and on that basis the rules get applicable

kapoorrr

Yes they are entitled to earned leave. R R Kapoor Vadodara
From India, Vadodara
Nagarkar Vinayak L

Dear Colleague,
Factories Act provides for employees holding ,"Confidential positions " and the designations of such persons are also given. But there is no category as Excluded employees. You can either give same quantum of earned leaves to them or choose to better it.
Regards,
Vinayak Nagarkar
HR- Consultant

From India, Mumbai
PRABHAT RANJAN MOHANTY

Who they may be but eligible for earned leave as per their attendance during the calender year or the leave policy of the establishment.
From India, Mumbai
rds-yadav

Dear colleague,
While in agreement with all learned colleagues, Under employees PF , scheme there is a category terms as "Excluded mployees". They are out of PF coverage due to either superannuated or they fall in PF trust of a company managing PF through trust .The terms of leave, working hours, leaves etc for any one engaged as retainer, adviser can be suitably signed off in between such personnel and employer distinctly as individual specific where leave provision can differ. However, all other employees are entitled to PL/EL subject to eligibility criteria laid under Factories Act, 1948.
Regards,
RDS Yadav
Director, Future Instt. of Engg and Management Technology
and
Labour Laws Adviser
Navtarang HR Services

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.