No Tags Found!

sravan-kumar-reddy-m
I have been working in a company called XXX. They asked me to sign 3 year bond by mentioning design engineer in job description but have given absolute no work from last 8 months . When asked for change of team manager blackmails of bond and asks us to stay or leave paying bond .
I have been offered a position at Infosys as fresher and I see one of the document saying relieving letter from past company if working . Is it necessary to produce reliving letter for joining as fresher . I’m thinking to quit this company as it has become a continuous blackmailing for asking work related to my domain . I may not get reliving letter as I’m not going to work for 3 years with this attitude in company .Can anyone help in this issue ?

hr.krishnakumar

Dear friend,
In my opinion, it is not correct of hiding the information to future employer. You may inform to your future employer that your inability to produce your relieving letter mentioning all facts. Because, you are already employee of a prestigious organisation and you were also having PF UAN No. If you are a fresher, you won't have that one. After your joining with new employer, they will try to generate new UAN No. with linking your Aadhar, which may be rejected finally and you may caught on the grounds of hiding the information to the employer and the same may lead to termination of employment.

From India, Hyderabad
sravan-kumar-reddy-m
I have mentioned to hr and filled a form stating any issue with previous employer will be taken by me . I’m not joining as experienced person do I need reliving letter ?

hr.krishnakumar

At the time of joining you submit your previous employer appointment letter and last salary drawn pay slip. Give an written affidavit mentioning your inability to produce relieving letter and if they issue in future, the same will be submitted on receipt of the same. You also provide your PF UAN number also.
From India, Hyderabad
mukul-choudhary1
i am stuck on same situation, did u able to join infosys? how did you deal with no reliving letter?
From India, Chandigarh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.