No Tags Found!

pk bhuriya

As per the records, my date of leaving is 04.06.2012 (which cannot be changed while online submission) whereas my actual date of leaving is 07.04.2017 (as per letter issued by Mohan Exports) and accordingly my PF contribution has been deposited with them (a copy of my e-passbook attached).
From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf PF PASSBOOK.pdf (838.9 KB, 66 views)

Srinath Sai Ram

Dear PK Bhuriya, as per which records your Date of Leaving is 04/06/2012? Check with your Employer your Date of leaving as entered in PF Portal/Exit Details.You have to correspond with your Ex Employer for correction of Date of leaving
Why your EPS Contributions not remitted from June-2012?

From India, New Delhi
rahulsindhwan

Dear Mr. PK Bhuriya,
Since your company did not make any pension contribution from 2012 it seems your age must be over 58 years in the year 2012.
For c correcting your date of leaving you have to submit following documents along with withdrawal form.
Joint declaration
Proof of your service continuation. (Your PF passbook & salary slip etc)
Form 19c and form 10.
Canceled cheque (Must of same account whose KYC is updated on portal)
Aadhar card copy.
These forms must be signed by your employer and by you.
You need to meet PRO before submitting your forms in EPF office.
That all will be enough for withdrawal of your fund.

From India, Varanasi
Deepeshsingh164

Dear Sir,
there we are facing some technical issue on EPFO Portal, while we are log on EPFO passbook portal i don't found the PF contributions due to passbook not available please resolve my issues.

From India, undefined
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.