No Tags Found!

mohd.azam
I Join a company in March 2016 and left that company on mar 2017 how can i check my experience letter in orignal not fake.
From India, Noida
Ashutosh Thakre

Can you let us know, what you exactly want? How do you check your own experience letter? You know the dates and the designations of your own employment, so what is the issue?
From India, Mumbai
Jyoti.S

Dear Azam, provided that the company has provided you the letter on the company letterhead mentioning your employment dates and other such required details I don't think there should be any doubt regarding its authenticity. What makes you think it is not original - if you can elaborate on the situation and your query may be that would help us in understanding and giving a more accurate response.
From India, New Delhi
suresh2511

Dear Mohd. Azam,
When you got Appointment Letter from your Company at the time of your joining, had you realised whether it is Original or fake at that time?
You are the Judge to decide whether it is correct or incorrect, not a fake.
Suresh

From India, Thane
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.