No Tags Found!

Hi I am working in an Organisation as Branch Manager in Delhi; I have joined this company Aug 2015 where after joining of 2 Months I am being told to handle RM Profile & take care of North & East India where I was responsible for each and every aspect I did my best and turned all things in positive side like control on expenses; raised business; but after sometime National Head started intervening and lost few business cause of her; after which she stopped my travel expenses;my increment was not done mentioning P&L which was negative due to earlier RM more then 75% expenses reflecting as over expenses for the same I have dropped mail but they ignored; again I being told to work as BM and hired new RM who has Experience of 6 years where I have about 15+ years of experience; now on 22 June all of sudden RM has given me forge Notice Period highlighting as Non Performer have replied on the same to CEO; MD; National Sales Head after which nobody replied back till now. Did no had some business on June 2016 and on 11 July 2016 my salary was holded by CEO/MD/NSH and I am being asked to resign immediately to get salary followed by F&F.I am threatened by HR head that If I will not give them resignation they will spoil my career and will give bad comments on relieving letter.

I am very disturb...I am thinking to lodge FIR against CEO/MD/NSH/HR-Head for torture & harrasment; I have enough evidences where its very clear that I have performed well still they are playing with our career.

Does it so easy to spoil anybody career at any point of time by Employer.....Its Huge Threat For Our Society.

Kindly how to proceed... thought I had have is to Lodge FIR against them; then move on to Labour Officer....so that in future they can not play with anybody future at all...

From India,
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.