No Tags Found!

Vikas090688
Dear sir

I have a query regarding notice period .
I am an employee in BPO . I have to serve notice period of 30 days as per the policy. I mail the resignation on 9th of november and mentioned my last day of working as 8th of dec . I got reply from HR over the mail and they asked my supervisor to update it over internal HR system. My supervisor had a discussion with me regarding this.As I was not able to maintain a balance between study and work so I want to quit he asked me to took it back he will do as much possible to give me leaves . I told I have made a final decision and want to quit. He told take your time and reply for this . He told if not possible to take it back you may extend for few more days. We had not a discussion on it after 15 days and asked it's my final and 8th will be mine last day . Now he says as You was not sure about your decision I did not updated it on system. If I update now you will have to serve 1 month from the date otherwise you will be singed as Job abandonment and it will lead as termination in your realving letter . Now pls suggest me as I already informed 8th will be mine last day and serving the notice period since 9th of nov . As per supervisor he told me you never made it clear. As I had mentioned it over mail and never responded back that I am taking me resignation back .

Please suggest me what should I do .
What happens in case of job abandonment does it will have a negative impact in further job verification .
Will I need to pay the company is case as per him I am not serving notice period .
May I claim as I had already mentioned in mail that 8th of dec will be mine last day and I served the notice so I am not going to sing JA .

Please suggest ASAP

From India, New Delhi
Mahr

Hi Vikas,
Please do not abscond. Also your manager is not the person who is suppose to decide your exit state. Speak with the Head of HR in your company with the supporting emails records and anything of that sort and ask him/her to provide a solution. Forward all the resignation, transition emails to your personal id. If you are not moving to another company then sort this issue amicably to avoid unnecessary discrepancy.

From India, Bangalore
Vikas090688
Thank you sir . IF sir still I need to get relived on 8th of Dec what should I do if they are not ready to release. I still have 10 leaves left on my HRMS . May I ask to adjust the leave for notice period? .
I also talked to one of my friend working in a HR farm he told me . If it's ur fault then their falt as well as they never replied on mail that they can't process the resignation. They are just trying to make me afraid to as their is high level of attrition .
Please suggest . As my exams are from 10th and and I am moving to home tome after my paper for few months.

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.