No Tags Found!

faizzi
hi,
in sept 2014, i joined this pvt limited company as a management trainee.
in the interview with the head of corporate affairs of the company, he said me that i would be working as a co-ordinator for the software (LMS) that they just bought. i was fine with it initially but my initial training was not completed and i had to move to a different department which is KYC.

Now in feb 2015 i completed my maximum period of probation as mention on the letter given while joining. When i asked my HOD about it, he said that it will done in april when the annual appraisal is done.

So in april i filled the appraisal forms and today i got 2 letters viz, Re-designation and Appraisal.

While i was a trainee my payment was 90k p.a, and in today's appraisal letter it is increased by 9k only, which is like 750pm.

now i believe that while shifting from trainee to a permanent position there should be change in salary.(which was also discussed in the interview)

but what they did is gave me the 10% appraisal which was given to all and nothing for completing the probation period.

so my question is on what grounds can i ask my company to give me that pay rise ?
is there any law for pvt ltd companies for payments and remuneration?

please let me know what to do in this case.

Thank you

From India, Mumbai
nathrao

""now i believe that while shifting from trainee to a permanent position there should be change in salary.(which was also discussed in the interview)""
What is written in your appointment letter about pay ?
Verbal discussion has no meaning in the real sense.
Is there any company policy on the subject?
Where there any other trainees/probationers along with you and if so what was their treatment for salary and increment?
""is there any law for pvt ltd companies for payments and remuneration?
""
I am afraid there is no such statutory protection laid out for remuneration.
What I can make out is the company is not organised properly as far training,induction of trainees are concerned.
You could seek a meeting with higher ups and put across your pov about pay fixation and increment policy.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.