No Tags Found!

sachukhade
Hello i am newly in HR field,
i just join a small company from last six month. In our company there is no PF & Esic contribution have provided.
But there is a Salary amount Deduction Called PLI. In that the employer deduct 6% of Gross salary in every month, with promise that he will refund it double after One year. One of my employee have complete his 5 months and resign, but now my employer have refuse to give any amount (even the amount which have deduct from his salary)
So My query is that Is It Legal??? If yes then how? If no then what should the employee do??? will he go for any legal action???

From India, Nagpur
Harsh Kumar Mehta

1. Sir, you or the affected employee can ask the employer about the nature and legal sanction about deductions of 6% of gross wages and take action accordingly.
2. However, the deductions from the wages of employees are regulated under provisions of the Payment of Wages Act, 1936 (Sections 7 to 13). In my opinion, if the employer is not in a position to indicate any satisfactory reply, then ex-employee or similarly placed employees can make a representation or take up the issue with the Inspector as appointed under section 14 of the said Act and also comply with the procedure laid down under appropriate rules as framed by appropriate government as defined under section 2(i) of said Act.

From India, Noida
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.