No Tags Found!

as_ashu31

Dear all
I in my life have read hundreds of quotes and lines but this one just shaken something deep inside me. so i thought of sharing.i am still to get the real meaning out of it.
" Truth can always be told but can never be expressed and lie can always be expressed but can never be told"
I tried to dig deeper into it, the more, deep i went, the more words became worthless. Any help ?

From India, Delhi
nashbramhall

Dear Ashish,

Thank you for your private message through which I found this post. I tried to search for the quote you have given; I could not find it on the web. However, I found some good link to discussions about telling 'truth' and 'lies' at https://www.google.co.uk/#q=Truth+ca...+never+be+told

Kindly read the discussions at Do people deserve to know the truth, even if it isn't in their best interest? | A conversation on TED.com and let us know what example you will give, before I air my views. If I recall correctly, I had quoted the following Subhashita in Sanskrit sometime back.

"satyam bruyat priyam bruyat na bruyat satyam apriyam

priyam ca nanrutam bruyat esha dharmah sanatanah" Satyam Bruyat Priyam Bruyat Na Bruyat Satyam Apriyam - Spiritual Forums

I have not given its translation in English, as I have given the link.

You will find more link to discussions on that at https://www.google.co.uk/#q=satyam+bruyat+priyam+bruyat

From United Kingdom
as_ashu31

Dear simhan
Thank you for replying and taking interest in the quote above.
This is quote from OSHO lecture about truth and lie. He was explaining the story of ten bull from ZEN monks. When he refereed truth as something which can never be expressed but just can be told. If its true then its true nothing more is required. Words can`t express the truth.The same he spoke about lie.
Regards

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.