M.Peer Mohamed Sardhar

Please Find attached for More Details,,,,,
From India, Coimbatore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Decision making- Very Interesting ( Worth a thought ).doc (40.5 KB, 2122 views)

rajesh_annaunivmba

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcccccccccccccccccccceeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnt tttttttttttttttttttttt posting..............................
From India, Coimbatore
premkumaark
Sir,
I am Premkumaark in Nagercoil.I am doing MBA Final Year this is my Project Period so pls give some topic related in HR. I like Very Much that area.Sir My Communication is very poor. How i imprive my communication tell me some tips.
Thanking You,
With Regards,
Premkumaark

From India, Coimbatore
premkumaark
Sir,
I am Premkumaark in Nagercoil.I am doing MBA Final Year this is my Project Period so pls give some topic related in HR. I like Very Much that area.Sir My Communication is very poor. How i improve my communication tell me some tips.
Thanking You,
With Regards,
Premkumaark

From India, Coimbatore
vrdurairaj
hi all i am attaching the PP file on the same content
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt Decision_Making.ppt (345.5 KB, 183 views)

david dasan
Thanks for the decision making story, what we ever decide to take the decision will make us wrong the next moment. Thank you very much David Dasan.K :-P
From India, Madras
Debashish.imtgzb
Hi,
It is an awesome exercise on descision making.
It is always sensible to base your descision based on rationality and logic and not get carried away by emotions. Hence I were in the place of the train driver, I would run the train in the opeartional track only even if means sacricicing a group of ignorant and adamant children. Alteast I would not put the leaves of hundreds of passengers as well us the child who is innocently playing at the unused tarck at risk.
Regards--
Debashish

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.