No Tags Found!

neha.sharma1802

Can anyone help me how to maintain the employees tea break and lunch break records on every day basis so that according we can calculate the total timing of break he/ she taken on everyday basis.
If anybody is having this type of format so kindly send me ASAP.
Regards
Neha

From India, Delhi
Ashoknegidi

Hi Neha, Why do want the same? do not do this kind of things its my humble request. Fix one time ask them have the same thing.
From India, Hyderabad
neha.sharma1802

HI Ashok,
In our organization rotational shifts are going on so, its very tough for me to watch everyone's break bcoz they are taking breaks according to there shift. so we need to record the same of everyone so that they can not misuse the facility given by the org.

From India, Delhi
KVDP_69

Hi Neha You can try the attached break record format. K V D PRASAD
From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: docx Tea & Lunch break record time.docx (12.4 KB, 2322 views)

Cite Contribution

Greetings,
I have a request. Rather than calculating the break taken by each employee, why don't you consider the productive time spent at work? It might sound the same thing, however the impact is entirely different.
Suppose you fix 8.5hrs a day x 5 days a week = 42.5 hrs a week
When you calculate the productive hours spent at work, it would be far more easier to keep a time-track. This way the employees would be focussed on meeting the required hours to claim a productive week. Beyond that if they take any break or even time-off, it will no longer require supervision.
Further more it would be easier for the managers , as they can allocate work based on the productive hours . There are several time tracking softwares that you can implement based on the operations that you have in your firm

From India, Mumbai
tpssi
You can install attendance software for every employees. so you can maintain & inform to everybody about time management.
From India, Delhi
ajaykpaul

Adding to valuable suggestion made by (Cite Contribution). Tracking hours should be the thing of the past.The focus should be on how much actual productivity is delivered either in project or operations environment. This also has positive effect on employee morale and cuts waste(whether time or material).
From India, Kolkata
vickeyfar

If your establishment is working on 3 shifts on a rotation basis please let us know whether you have a uniform tea break or Lunch break timings in every shift or you have staggered break timings for smaller groups or individuals. It will be advisable to issue tokens to individuals with numbers. At the start of break timing the employee may be asked to drop the coupon in the designated box in time office or attendance cabin and collect the same at the end of break. Then you can monitor the break time availed by individual employees
From Malaysia, Kuching
loginmiracle

Dear Neha,
I presume that your staff are going outside the work area is't so? In which case don't you have either the punch card system or magnetic ID card swiping or Movement register at the security desk ? Any one of these should solve your problem. Some offices still have "login time" of their PCs which is automatically taken for employees attendances inside the office work area. If you cannot have electronic media then "Movement register" should serve the purpose. I think.
kumar.s.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.